Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

before pre-ordering FIFA 18
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I suggest you to watch the clip of my recent games of the game, which claims to be "competitive & e-sport ready" if you like your health, your hair, your controllers and tv, be prepared this will happen again next year.

Comments
raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Crap like this happens every single match now. The game is just in a bad state. I hope 18 can recover.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Indeeedddd... they are too focusing on making money and the platform instead of the game play x(

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Already pre-ordered :)

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@amir_keal Good for you, especialy if you are a masochist. :P (joke)

@quikzyyy Could never play a competitive game who play like that, physic are broken and the ai mistake seem to dictate the game more than your skills. Terrible mess. :U One of the reason why I'm not a multiplayer type of gamer, its much easier to mess up a game multiplayer element. PES 2018 Master League it will be this year for me once again. :P

Edit: For those who haven't yet pre-commanded FIFA 18, check out PES 2018 first impression, the media all seem terribly positive toward it. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quikzyyy Could never play a competitive game who play like that, physic are broken and the ai mistake seem to dictate the game more than your skills. Terrible mess. :U One of the reason why I'm not a multiplayer type of gamer, its much easier to mess up a game multiplayer element. PES 2018 Master League it will be this year for me once again. :P

Edit: For those who haven't yet pre-commanded FIFA 18, check PES 2018 first impression, the media all seem terribly positive toward it. :D

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Emo: I was already in love with PES17 compare to FIFA17.

But Im a bit bias since I've been a PES fan for the last 15 years (there were 3 years I only played Fifa though) :D

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Hard to switch from FIFA to PES . I have been playing FIFA since 97s... and we grew up together .. disappoints me that FIFA has grown richer but not as good and smarter as i expected to be by now . Yet I grew up poorer not as rich i expected myself to be by now but smarter and better ( at least that is what my boss says ) . Hence why i stopped buying FIFAs since 2016 .. MY BLOODY LIFE !!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hard to switch from FIFA to PES . I have been playing FIFA since 97s... and we grew up together .. disappoints me that FIFA has grown richer but not as good and smarter as i expected to be by now . Yet I grew up poorer not as rich i expected myself to be by now but smarter and better ( at least that is what my boss says ) . MY BLOODY LIFE !!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Tuan Great, theres a reason why your my bro after all. ;) Trust me man, PES 2018 should be one of the best football game in recent year. Can't wait to see wich team they gonna have exclusive deal with as well.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

That's the only bad thing about PES, almost no licences...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

I really hate those licenses issue :( EA Sport is just too god damn strong. There are patches for PES PC but it's still emberrassing the lack of legitimate content :(

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Agree with everyone . Only reason why i always sticked with FIFA - licenses !

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo111 @tuan_jinn Fair enough, even I have to agree making a La Liga or EPL career in PES isn't that great because of the lack of most team in it.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Marcus You can download Pes patches so you don't get London Blue Or MD Whites. Seriously, if that's all that's stopping you then just do that.

I started my gaming years playing Winning Eleven (PES today) and the last Pes i played was PES 2010. If you're the type of guy who enjoys career mode (Like myself - I don't care about UT) then give PES a try this year. This year I'll get PES and NBA Live 18 just to see what they're really like.

I really hate when one company dominates for years at a time. They become really lazy cause they know the competition is dead.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Madridista Nice, another PES brother on FR. :D But you are right, when a company start to dominate, they do seem to stop putting effort into. Then again, it been a while since I last saw EA put effort other than getting license and making publicity when making their game. :P