Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Belgian league on Footyroom
OVERDOSE_BE 9 years ago
Gent, Belgium 1 140

Hello, My question to FootyRoom, which is for me one of the best and the quickest sites for updating football videos, is if it would consider putting the Belgian Pro League on it's agenda. Well, maybe not in the headlines and maybe not every game, but a bit like the Portuguese League model, where the biggest teams get uploaded...I'm saying this cause I really think that Belgian football is worth the sharing. It's undoubtetly not comparable to English, German or Spanish leagues, but it performs way better than the MLS for example, which get to be spotlighted here! :) If you could just put a little thought in it, i'd be forever grateful!
Cheers from Brussels!

Comments
decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Class. I think that footyroom should consider that too. Though is it harder to find Belgium pro league highlights?

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Yeah definitely, I want to see Zulte-Waregem play

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i wanna see anderlecht.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

YEPPPPP,

Thanks for mentioning, I will contact FR and see if they can extend the highlights
Anderlecht for me...

OVERDOSE_BE 9 years ago
Gent, Belgium 1 140

@decentK Not really, it would just be great to broaden the amount of leagues represented on FR :) Better for the fans and the website!@Tuan_Jinn Cheers mate! lobby the hell out of it :)

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@OverDose_Be: on it :), I dont expect it to be around soon, but may be major important games as the start. Hopefully

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Welcome and great idea! Belgian League has good clubs, on Portuguese model it would be awesome.

FootyRoom 9 years ago
36 175

Thank you for you suggestion. We will definitely consider posting Jupiler Pro League highlights on FootyRoom next season.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Yay, we could see a bit more of Hazard in action, as well as the likes of Tielemans, Praet, Lukaku etc.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^aleksandar mitrovic