Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best Fans in England?
IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

Hi to All..
I watched yesterday a movie called " Green Street 2"..
And i Want to know Who are the best fans(or Hools In England)..
In The movie Chelsea,Millwall and West Ham Hools Were fighting..
And West Ham Won At the end..
tell me your Opinions..
Igli

Comments
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Blackburn.

LOL, I'm only joking.

But seriously, I think its Liverpool to be honest.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Liverpool fans without doubt. I still remember the 2005 Champions League final against AC Milan. Liverpool were 3-0 down at half time and when the team players, hesitant to continue, came out for the second half the supporters were singing "You will never walk alone". And the rest as we know is just history! I still get chills when I remember it! That match was the only one when I've rooted for Liverpool and I seriously consider it to be the best football match ever!

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Just wanted to share this for all Liverpool fans! Memories of Liverpool's finest hour......

OctopusPaulYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 7 16

I still remember that match like it was yesterday I was at the Liverpool side of the stadium and we were down at half time but we never gave up. We just kept on singing "You'll Never Walk Alone" and what do you know. We won the 2005 Champions League. When Gerrard scored that header everyone thought there might still be a chance. Then the second goal came and we were even closer to making a come back. Then that third goal. We were all besides ourselves. That truly was the best football match and still is the world has ever seen. LOL the AC Milan fans were so cocky, then they lost it because of their pride. And that's why Liverpool fans are the best fans in the world. YNWA.

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

I agree... Liverpool fans...
The movie which i watched was about HOOLIGANS..
I am from greece and in greece there many great fans... I Support Panathinaikos..
Some of you may know our magic chant called "Horto Magiko"...

we were down 0-2 but we continued Singing

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

definitely Liverpool :D