Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best football cities in Europe
_Pelle_ 6 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Help me out with this...

Which of the following cities in Europe is the best to visit as a football fan? Which one will give you the best experience in terms of football?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Help me out with this...

Which city in Europe is the best to visit as a football fan? Which city will give you the best experience in terms of football?

Comments
Forester 6 years ago
Fiorentina, Finland 0 139

Roma of course!

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

If you can, do share experiences, or give some advice, ideas or so on what the city has to offer a football fan.

Forester 6 years ago
Fiorentina, Finland 0 139

Derby della capitale for sure!

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

In terms of football London. Every stadium is pretty much connected by underground tube or overground train. You also have other dedicated stadiums for Rugby 🏉 (Twickenham) and cricket 🏏 (Lords). Also it’s damn expensive for what you spend other than on the game itself so save up.

I think also Barcelona is good

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Marseillle mon pote ;p

_Pelle_ 6 years ago Edited

J'aime bien Marseille...sauf l'OM ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

...sauf l'OM ;)

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Ive only been to a few of those but in the end it is a matter of preference. If you are asking which city lives football in an intense day to day basis, maybe Istanbul? (never been to Turkey). I know from Experience Milan is very football prone but cities like Barcelona, London, Rome and Paris have just a shit ton of tourists around which kill the atmosphere.