Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best freekicks you have seen in your life
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

The best freekick I have ever seen was David Beckham's against Greece (you know that one). He didn't raise the roof he blew it off! I will never forget that free kick. It sends shivers down my spine even today. It was decisive and earned him a place in English hearts. Post your favorites footyroom! (Try to post one free kick. No compilations please. I want YOUR opinion). 

Comments
SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

This is Nashat Akram a Iraqi footballer he played once in Europe in FC Twente a dutch club. 
When is saw this goal on the Arabic TV i was suprised that he scored from that long distance.

MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

Risse's rocket against ManU (Nov. 2001). Probably the most powerful freekick anyone will see! 

"It's amazing...the goal is still standing!"

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

I actually like this freekick! Saw it on youtube. A freekick from Nepal against Bangladesh! It's pretty impressive! Who says Asia lacks quality? Japan's freekicks will be posted very soon! Commentator's funny too!

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Just perfectly taken freekick

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Seriously nobody posted the FK of Roberto Carlos? Here check it

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

one of the best freekicks I've ever seen!!!!

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Well All David Beckham's free kicks are amazing. Cristiano Ronaldo's free kick is probably the most PERFECT and accurate free kick I've ever seen in my life and Roberto Carlos is one of the most difficult free kicks ever. 

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

For all you here who just paste youtube links, you know you could just click the video camera below, add the youtube url and click INSERT! and that's it!!! 

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Hasselbaink
Middlesbrough vs City

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

sweet free kicks! p.s @thijsFCBthat free kick was the fastest free kick i the worl i think...

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I also think David Beckham one's is the best ever, not to mention it qualified the whole nation, what a beauty that was

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Alex VS Arsenal