Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best movies you've ever watched?
RealMadrid17 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 20 755

Apart from football, something I've always loved are movies. Please leave a list of 10-15 movies you would recommend.

Favorite movies:

• Interstellar
  • Kill Bill vol. 1
  • Kill Bill vol. 2
  • The Godfather trilogy
  • Inception
  • The Dark Knight trilogy
  • Gladiator
  • Gone Girl
  • Fight Club
  • Se7en
  • Theory Of Everything
  • The Imitation Game
  • Silence of the Lambs
  • Memento
  • Pulp Fiction
  • Whiplash
  • Goodfellas
  • Shutter Island
  • The Prestige
  • Life is Beautiful
  • Shawshank Redemption
  • A Clockwork Orange
  • 2001: The Space Odessy
  • Dr. Strangelove
  • American Beauty
  • The Shining

Favorite directors would be, David Fincher, Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, and Stanley Kubrick. Shoutout to Francis Ford Coppola for directing the best trilogy of all time as well. (The Godfather)

EDIT: Add Martin Scorsese, and Schindler's List

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Apart from football, something I've always loved are movies. Please leave a list of 10-15 movies you would recommend.

Favorite movies:

• Interstellar
  • Kill Bill vol. 1
  • Kill Bill vol. 2
  • The Godfather trilogy
  • Inception
  • Gladiator
  • Gone Girl
  • Fight Club
  • Se7en
  • Theory Of Everything
  • The Imitation Game
  • Silence of the Lambs
  • Memento
  • Pulp Fiction
  • Whiplash
  • Goodfellas
  • Shutter Island
  • The Prestige
  • Life is Beautiful
  • Shawshank Redemption
  • A Clockwork Orange
  • Dr. Strangelove
  • American Beauty
  • The Shining

Favorite directors would be, David Fincher, Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, and Stanley Kubrick. Shoutout to Francis Ford Coppola for directing the best trilogy of all time as well. (The Godfather)

Favorite movies:

• Interstellar
  • Kill Bill vol. 1
  • Kill Bill vol. 2
  • The Godfather trilogy
  • Inception
  • Gladiator
  • Gone Girl
  • Fight Club
  • Se7en
  • Theory Of Everything
  • The Imitation Game
  • Silence of the Lambs
  • Memento
  • Pulp Fiction
  • Whiplash
  • Goodfellas
  • Shutter Island
  • The Prestige
  • Life is Beautiful
  • Shawshank Redemption
  • A Clockwork Orange
  • Dr. Strangelove
  • American Beauty
  • The Shining

EDIT: Add Martin Scorsese

Comments
Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@gennady - the lives of others is a love story based on a true story from east germany before the wall fell, it is a masterpeice

VAMOSBenfica 7 years ago
15 183

Saw "the new Harry Potter film" Fantastic Beasts yesterday. Really good start to this spinoff franchise in the Harry Potter world. Some of the best visual effects and cinematography I've ever seen.enter image description here

Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

↑ If you liked that one, there's a sequel of the movie.
I think this is one of the best movies have been made against Capitalism. It makes you think. The sequel of the first movie is better expressed to the process of Capitalism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ES2JOm68nM

• History

↑ If you liked that one, there's a sequel of the movie.
I think this is one of the best movies have been made against the process of Capitalism. It makes you think. The sequel of the first is better expressed to the process of Capitalism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ES2JOm68nM

note13 5 years ago
Manchester United, Philippines 0 1

Recently, one of the best films I've seen is called Murder on the Orient Express. It's based on Agatha Christie's book with the same title. A murder in the train, and it strings you along trying to find who the culprit is and you would never guess it right! haha.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I thought recent movie “Vice” was an excellent one. Christian Bale was magnificent in his performance that at times I would forget that it is him at all. Not sure why they gave so many oscars to other movies. However, it seems that Oscars have lost a lot of credibility and their ratings are plummeting with record lows of all time. I doubt the main reason is their liberal views but mostly not being able to identify truely deserving nomenies and winners. They don’t value their viewers opinion and thrive from inward perspective on their choices. Oscar and FIFA awards are comically similar in that respect lol

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

Many of the greatest films ever made didn't win any big Oscars. That's more than enough proof that the Oscars have an agenda behind them and tend to be incompetent more often than not.

richie4321 5 years ago
Manchester United, Philippines 0 30

The Maze Runner

liomessi10 5 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Love, Rosie

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I absolutely agree. They are playing identity politics, and it is hurting them. I don't know why they are keep on doing this because it has been pissing off general population of movie goers in US.

Like most recently with "Captain Marvel" movie. Rotten Tomatoes changed it's policies on movie reviews because it was getting so many negative ones that it dropped to low 29% approval. SH*T!! It all started first with the fact that movie was looking awful in the trailer and actress doesn't have the charisma of superhero. Not to say she also doesn't have a good superhero Arse lol which is part of charisma.

On top of all this, they decided to go extra mile and play this feminism stuff and woman empowerment, as well as backing Brie Larson comments about how she doesn't give a crap what " 40 years old white men thinks about movies" or for that matter any white male. I know i am touching a big topic but so did she which pissed off majority of marvel fans who are happen to be predominately white male! lol Since Stan Lee died, everything seems to go to hell. and you know Hollywood is the one that pushes this agenda.

Now there is a campaign to watch "Alita battle angel" instead of "Captain Marvel" which btw looks pretty amazing. Yet, many while males enjoy it and they are happy to go see it. I am white male and i am also excited to see it in 3D. That movie is just about a hero. No women empowerment crap and feminism, and anyone can relate with that hero not just women but men too. This is what hero movies should be about not just one gender! Well, I bet Oscars will give "Captain Marvel" some bull crap recognition and i won't be surprised.

Anyways, finalizing my thoughts on Oscar. I honestly thought that Black Panther getting Oscars and so many black actors getting oscars were just Hollywood way of trying to create diversity rather than giving out those awards by competence. I want black actors to get equality of opportunity and I love some big name black actors, but when I see they are giving Oscars likes it's christmas with political agenda behind, I feel disgusted. Now think about other white people in US what goes through their minds. Hollywood is messing with society which is going to backfire badly.

Hekasi 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 764

The Wailing

maksimus 5 years ago
Manchester City, Germany 0 5

Watched Creed 2 a few days ago. Not bad.

richie4321 5 years ago

Colombiana and Taken 1

gigiracy 5 years ago Edited
0 15

The horror elements are similar to slasher films with lots of suspense. There are scenes where the victim is stabbed, but that is mitigated by the fact that the film is in blac[enter link description here][1]k and white and the scenes aren't that explicit or visually disturbing to the eye. I would definitely watch it just for the twist ending (not going to spoil it for you). I have seen very few movies directed by Hitchcock, but I got to say this was my favorite.

[1]: https://vidmate.vet/ https://downloader.vip/itunes/https://notepad.software/

• History

The horror elements are similar to slasher films with lots of suspense. There are scenes where the victim is stabbed, but that is mitigated by the fact that the film is in black and white and the scenes aren't that explicit or visually disturbing to the eye. I would definitely watch it just for the twist ending (not going to spoil it for you). I have seen very few movies directed by Hitchcock, but I got to say this was my favorite.

richie4321 5 years ago

Is the sequel of Fantastic Beast good? Haven't watched it yet.