Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best surprising footballer
GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Who do you, personally, think that have been the most surprising player this year?

Name him, write his age, his team and why you think he has been a surprising player.
I'm going to name mine here as an example:
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 18 years old, Arsenal FC, for me he has been the most surprising player because no one thought that he will make it, when Arsene bought him from Southamptom for 12million everyone were doubting about him (Chamberlain), i did it i confess, but now i see what he has been doing in every minute that Wenger has choosed him and i think that everyone sees that too, he has been an incredible boost for us Arsenal fans and i hope that he can keep improving and one day he could be a top class player!

Comments
Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Michel Vorm, 28 years old, Swansea City, 
There have been many unknown goalkeepers come to the premiership and been complete flops, Had never even heard of the guy before this season and he has had a great debut season with Swansea, think without him they would not be where they are in the league, he has made some fabulous saves this season and on performances so far is definitely among the top keepers in the premier league. 

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

José Calléjon , 25 years old , Real Madrid

This guy was also in the youth of real madrid but last year he was in Espanyol but then real madrid saw his talent and they wanted him back... so they bought him for 5 million euro in the summer of 2011.. he was suprising me alot and he can score very easily if he gets the ball...I hope Mourinho gives him more playtime and if hes always on the bench then i think Callejon can find a another great club for him ;)

gladbah 12 years ago
Fenerbahce, Turkey 0 2

Miroslav Stoch, 22 years old, Fenerbahçe. i think miroslove can play every club 

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

Stephan El Shaarawy. One of the best young talents in the world and already an important player for Milan. Grande Il Faraoni.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Olivier Giroud 25 years,Monpellier . They're 2nd  in Ligue 1 and he is the top scorer with 16 goals.He was convocated by the French National Team.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Marco Reus

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Demba Ba

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Xherdan Shaqiri, 20 years old, FC Basel, he played a crucial role in defeating Manchester United and Bayern Munich (so far). He also already made a whopping 17 appearances, including 4 goals, with the Switzerland national team. 

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Cristian Tello and Isaac Cuenca, both have 20 years old, FC. Barcelona. They're Barcelona B
players but nowadays they are remplacing David Villa and Pedro and I think they do it very well. In my opinion Tello and Cuenca are very young but talented players. In some years they will be top players.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Borussia Monchengladbach

Marco Reus:

Appearances: 19
Goals: 16
Assist: 8

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

Lionel messi, i am very surprised. fc Barcelona 24 years old. I dont know he was just surprising for some reason.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Daniel Sturridge