Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

BEST TV shows right now
MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

So I recently broke my collar bone a week ago so I've been unable to really do anything physical other then slightly physical stuff with my girlfriend. Other then that I've been watching a lot of TV shows lately and I'm down to hear and bring up a discussion of what you guys think are good TV shows to watch in my time of boredom... 

So far I've watched: Spartacus 3 seasons = FUCKING EPIC ! everyone needs to watch this
Breaking Bad = 3 seasons great series !! 
Dexter a few seasons = eh it was alright
South Park here and there :D! good laughs
one episode of 16 and pregnant starring CR7skillz = pretty boring 

Comments
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Good job for watching Breaking Bad. You, sir, are a man.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

try watching white collar. i find it quite good

MessiDona 12 years ago

k will do. Hah you got some good taste too Heisinburg or should I say walter white. Jesse's my fav character hah. 
Wait so none of you guys like 16 and pregnant with CR7skillz as the pregnant dumb hoe? 

Ibracadabra 12 years ago
Seattle Sounders FC, United States 1 46

Doctor Who,
30 Rock,
Parks and Recreation,
Archer,
The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret,
The Office,
Homeland,
Reno 911,
Code Monkeys,
Workaholics,
Top Gear,
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT (all caps for a reason)

Ibracadabra 12 years ago
Seattle Sounders FC, United States 1 46

You can watch all those on netflix's instant play.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I LOVE historical pieces and epics... If you have the time (I'm jealous btw) watch these:

1. Game of Thrones - HBO fantasy/medieval-style show... just amazing.
  2. Rome - an older HBO series. only 2 seasons b/c the set burned down (such a tragedy). Spartacus copied much of the characters from this series. It is a bit more slow but if you're a fan of historical accuracy, brilliant dialogue, and incomparable acting... this is your best bet. LOVED IT.
  3. Coupling - English comedy (like a dirtier version of Friends). Freaking hillarious if you've never watched it.
  4. Skins - twisted drama about teens from Bristol. Mixed reviews but I liked it a lot.

seriously though, you need to watch the 1st two.

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

@MessiDona:- I do watch 16 and pregnant... watching Real Madrid get fucked 16 times by Barcelona hahaha

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Football webiste guys remember, maybe if you think a document afout football but not everything else.

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Watch Boardwalk Empire! It's awesome!

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Game of Thrones is EPIC! i started watching GoT for mistake hahaha i thought that i was watching Spartacus but  really liked it! I recommend you The Walking Dead or American Horror Story, i liked AHS but didn't like the final chap. (excuse me for the spoiler) and another one but is kind of old from 2007 Sons of Anarchy (it reminds me of GTA The Lost and Damned)

MessiDona 12 years ago

thanks guys for your input, just watched first episode of game of thrones Footaholic and GunnerGo you guys were right its pretty badass. And dude ! i've finished sons of anarchy to date its fuckin awesome ! 
btw if anyone needs a free site to watch shows and ish = http://www.watchfreemovies.ch/

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Try watching shameless aswell

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

Scrubs ^_^