Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Better player
JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Hey guys, as the user Official started a discussion on another post, id like to know who is the better player for you? David Silva from City or Nani from ManU. Please dont only say nani if youre an manu fan or silva when youre city fan, but be objective. Thanks.

Comments
TopShot 12 years ago
Manchester United, Spain 0 1

I would say David silva is a better player

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I'd say David Silva, only based on the fact that Nani is more of a selfish player than Silva. I just don't like selfish players at all, but based on abilities like passing and shooting it's really hard to say, both got good technique, both see the game very well, both are so-so finishers.

Soccer 12 years ago
FC Porto, Portugal 23 37

Hmm, I'm gonna have to stick with Nani. I'm not a United fan, but I like that he is more consistant.

Headline 12 years ago
9 59

Nani. In the early stages of his career at Manchester United, Nani often invited comparison in playing style and ability with club and international colleague Cristiano Ronaldo, for whom he often deputised at club level. I watch both of them play football, but Nani takes it for me. Ronaldo is a better player than Silva in general, and as Nani manages to adequate the level of Ronaldo, it makes him better.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

It sounds like official would have three accounts, all are saying the same and all are thumbing the other comments down and thumbing the own comments up

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Are you fuucking serious? Stick to the matter, and do not start complaining when your "Spanish eyes" isn't on your side.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

haha im serious, youre thumbing up your own comments how idiotic is this?

Official 12 years ago
4 71

And besides, there is only one more who believe that Nani is better so far. After all, it is realistic.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

no, soccer and headline said nani is better in their opinion, but i think thats your multiple accounts

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Just look at the other topic with best player of EPL 2011, first comment 22 dislikes haha. Footyroom bann Official!

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

oh and I would say Silva is far better than Nani, if you have watched the games of Sunday you know that 

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

SILVA > NANI

Official 12 years ago
4 71

NANI > VELOSO > SILVA ;)

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

ok, its senseless youre an idiot, nobody can help you, youre mental

Official 12 years ago
4 71

I'm sorry if you don't understand my posts..

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

haha everyone has got thumbs down except for you, soccer and headline --> MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS

mucmuut 12 years ago
Niger U21, Niger 4 58

juan mata suck my black dick. fuck ur thumbs up and thumbs down sad low life 

heavenduel 12 years ago
South Korea 18 158

Guys, please respect each other here. Well some of you guys are stating who the better player is but don't explain why. Maybe if you guys explain, we'll at least respect each other.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

ban this f.cking mucmuut FOOTYROOM! he is a stupid racist !