Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Betting on football
MosleyRound2 5 years ago
New England Rev., England 4 8

Do you bet online on football? if yes. where? can i have a tip where?

Comments
MosleyRound2 5 years ago

Thank you, @Gennady appreciate the help, btw in that list where do you bet??

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i can suggest bet365, fast and very wide options!

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Yeah B365.

Without encouraging anyone here, I like the anytime goalscorers and multiscorers markets. usually good value > overpriced.

Gennady 5 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Been getting tips lately from lucrumbet.com won many bets through them including yesterdays Philippines vs China Over 2.5 Goals bet:)

Ledley 5 years ago

Gennady, I assume you put that one in a multi?

Gennady 5 years ago

@Ledley. Yeah.

Here's my multi for today:
enter image description here

MosleyRound2 5 years ago Edited

Thank you guys for the answer, Bet365 is one of the best platform especially in sports betting. Btw anyone of you heard or knows vodds?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Thank you guys for the answer, Bet365 is one of the best platform especially in sports betting. Btw anyone of you heard or knows vodds?

Ledley 5 years ago

Nice Multi Gennady, may I just add never bet on our soccer league again. It is so shite Lol. Also, ever use four folds ?

Gennady 5 years ago

@Ledley Yeah, I found out that it's pretty safe to bet on over 2.5 or 3.5 in Australian league :) So many goals per match there. No, never heard of a four folds, whats that?

Ledley 5 years ago

You can lose one leg. Say if you have 3 legs you go two folds, lose one leg and can still win.

Four folds is using a 5 leg multi, winning four but can lose one. But its more expensive, as you must cover all potential outcomes.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Are those Footyroom tips good? I’ve been observing them and they’ve actually got a lot right. They said West Ham would score, I laughed and then they did!

Anyways, share your tips! I’m sure many users here bet :)

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Here is a tip: House always wins, therefore never play to make a living on betting. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, there are many leagues and be real competent in one league where you bet the most. and at last DON"T BET ON CHELSEA UNTIL THiS BLOODY SEASON IS OVER...

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

heavy bet on Roma, despite being risky buisness. PSG UNITED both to score.
combination odd 3.2
50% chance of cashing in.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Gennady, Lucrumbet ? are they good at predictions ? it interests me....

Gennady 5 years ago

@tiki_taka Yeah actually been using their tips for the past few month for different sport. Made profit from their free tips and also used a week trial for their premium subscription 2 weeks ago, where they mostly offer tips for basketball and american football, I don't follow much basketball or american football, but hey they just tell you what to bet on and my goal is to make profit, so I just bet on what they offer. Seriously thinking of buy their 99$ premium subscription now. So yeah, I recommend them highly.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

ok i've been to their website, yeah i saw good predictions, i also believe there will be goals in UTD PSG.
Will try the free week trial, im betting lately on NBA. Got Houston handicap and OKC yesterday correct, would be good if we share our bettings and try to make money.

Gennady 5 years ago

@tiki_taka I'm gonna go ahead and bet on United victory today :)

amir_keal 5 years ago

Marcus2011

I’d only do it if it was 100% but the odds sometimes could improve. However it’s a good way of making money if you are wise.

Some things I’ve done was United PSG BTTS, Roma Porto BTTS, Birmingham win, Sunderland win, Fenerbahçe Zenit not BTTS and Oldham won. My knowledge on lower leagues isn’t strong but I do follow the general lower tiers.

amir_keal 5 years ago

Btw, do you guys put big money on a bet that is kind of likely to happen, or do you take the option of putting multiple bets whilst not putting in much money at all.