538 11426

Here are the number of goal scored against the English big 6 after 3 games:
Liverpool: 0
Manchester City: 2
Tottenham: 2
Chelsea: 3
Arsenal: 6
Manchester United: 7

I swear, this is the bizarro universe of the PL.

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

And goals for the English big 6 after 3 games:
Man City: 9
Tottenham: 8
Chelsea: 8
Liverpool: 7
Arsenal: 5
Man United: 4

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Eden17 United and Arsenal in the bottom 2 in both case. Damn. Really think Chelsea season will be much better than I initialy thought. Hope you guys stick with Sarri if he keep this up. ;)

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

@emo they got a good first season manager record, especially when he's italiano

nandaYNWA 6 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

legit van dijk

(also we havent played any of the big teams)

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

At the moment you have a big 2 and 4 contenders for the two remaining CL places. For me it’s clearly a two horse race unless Chelsea or Spurs surprise me.

DannyZeek 6 years ago
5 31

Arsenal stats are understandable right now, so does the case with City.

But what's wrong with Manchester United ?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Danny The 1 million dollar question mate, but some would say that its because they played offensive against Spurs and thats why they let 3 goal in.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Everything is wrong with MU, Mourinho is the biggest.

But the players take a buge blame too, I meant they earn millions and just do not step up when time is hard. :( I hope this change soon.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tuan I agree the player and Mou are too blame, huge mentality and coercion problem. Mou is an excellent tactical coach but thats not the only thing that matter, a lot of the player in his squad does better when they have something to prove, or at least, some motivation. I feel Mou fail to motivate the player. Maybe I'm paranoid though. :P

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Hopefully we improve, we seem limited in front of goal and defense is shaky. I'm praying things get better.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Lol tiki is right... this is not a "Big 6". Really a "Big 2", barring a surprising run from Chelsea or Spurs. Usually Spurs fizzle out in the middle of the season, so there's no guarantee on them maintaining form.

Liverpool and City really look like the only contenders for the title.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

hahah that is funny, yes we get it La Liga is better and more exciting than EPL and that is why there even players who play in clubs for free

tiki_taka 6 years ago

^ ?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Marcus2011 Where does that come from? No one said anything about this on this thread.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

emo if you know these two as long us i do than you would understand. lol

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Marcus2011 I do know them, I also know you don't get along with them at all most of the time but the thing is, they haven't talk about La Liga being better than EPL in this thread. So I don't get why you bring this up. :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Marcus2011 I do know them, I also know you don't along with them at all most of the time but the thing is, they haven't talk about La Liga being better than EPL in this thread. So I don't get why you bring this up. :P

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I think he is trying to say players go to La Liga for free. Could be wrong though.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

La Liga vs EPL thread!!!

enter image description here

tiki_taka 6 years ago

No Marcus thought I was trying to make look PL as la liga a 3 horse race. But it’s actually pitch reality, doesn’t have any link or intention to compare leagues...
With all my respect to Man Utd or Arsenal, this season is clearly not theirs...
Chelsea got new players and coach, have striking issues but did impressive so far till now, they weren’t on my books. Spurs got depth problems, they got 0 signing and imo it will affect them in the Boxing Day and CL weeks...
City had the consistency of Barca-real last year, and Liverpool got the best record vs contenders which give them an edge and a little error margin if they keep up beating direct rivals...
This PL Marcus is more competitive than 3 seasons ago, if we combine level of the champ. Having a champ who has 0 chance of getting to CL Quarters is not what a call competitive.
If there is a big 2 big 3 or big 4, that’s far superior thanLeicester season...

Once Barça-real would loose consistency, they will be catched with Sevilla, Valencia and Atletico who all reach the 70 pts that Arsenal reaches... doesn’t make them less competitive in cups...