Biggest Controversy of 2012 - Disallowed Goal
rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

AC Milan vs Jube fucker.s
This perfect header was disallowed by the cheating FIGC cunt.s:

Comments
IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

Guys sorry but this is nothing in comparison with that.. That goal was disallowed for offside.he is behind 
from 4 players..

and watch full video about that game  

AC Milan 24 100

@Igli the goal was not disallowed for offside. After we scored, the referee pointed to the center circle, meaning we scored. Vidal was the only player behind Muntari and he was out of bounds. A player can not go out of bounds to get another player called offside. The only way that can happen is if the player is injured. FIFA Rules.

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

@rossoneri kid i know it.. but if you watch the full video you will understand what i am saying..
Panathinaikos player scored and it was cancelled.. It was given offside.. But 4 players are in front of him..

AC Milan 24 100

It's not offside dude.

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

@rossonerikid ...  my friend did you notice that all comments  not about you ... and your pic. ...... because .... it's simply the referee didn't see the ball ..  and he was very bad .... but that isn't 
calculated as you think ... it was an accident  .. so what !?!? .. i want to tell you some thing ... Vidal was out ... when the ball return to Montari head .. so we can account it as offside !! .. ......  as they all said . referee make mistakes all the time ...?!!?! .. what we will do !??!

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

@IgliFCB & @ 
rossonerikid    .. this video  called a comedy match .... a lot of mistakes to a certain team .. but in Milan- juve. match it was a mistakes to both teams ...  !!

AC Milan 24 100

A player cannot just leave the field to get another player offside. Don't you think that players would do that all the time?!! It's not offside.

Mikool 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 51

yes .. so that  the referee didn't say offside .. !!

RealStars 12 years ago
Liverpool, Germany 1 3

Well for me this is just another proof that we should have Goal line technology in the game. What the S***T heads at FIFA are doing by not doing this will never make sense to me.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

It was not a goal PERIOD.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

Football is not fucking fair but we all love it.