Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can accusing other users accusing another user result in an automatic ban?!!!
SexySalah 5 years ago Edited
Liverpool FC 1 289

I have been constantly accused of being another user most specifically sergio or something like that. in fact i think this person made multi accounts himself just to accuse me most commonly leonardito, oleg1988, footballgod and tratbag. these guys have absolute 0 proof i am multi accounting and having automatic bans to false accusations should result in bans as it is a waste of time to even be covering.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I have been constantly accused of being another user most specifically sergio or something like that. in fact i think this person made multi accounts himself just to accuse me most commonly leonardito, oleg1988 and tratbag. these guys have absolute 0 proof i am multi accounting and having automatic bans to false accusations should result in bans as it is a waste of time to even be covering.

Comments
Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

how about we address the problem and not the symptom.

How about, instead of non stop cancer comments from you and the other trolls, how about if you guys were to comment in a constructive way or if negatively with aspects relating to the game? not this constant spouting of hate? hmm?

if you weren't always writing trolling comments then nobody would care if they thought you were multi accounting.(this is directed to ALL the trolls and spewers of hate on this forum)

don't feel victimised when you are most definitely not the victim.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

The biggest troll ever, such a no life lol

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

^ his other account lol

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I am triggered that you even ask. Ofcourse you get a ban

Discussion Closed