Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can footyroom fix the fake links on the match highlights?
Kirkos 8 years ago
Arsenal, Argentina 10 235

I am having such a f*ckin bad time loading the game of man city vs psg on the highlight section because when I click it I get directed to a fake survey or something like that and it won't let me view the damn page for 10 bloody seconds. Please remove this crap footyroom.

Comments
tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Thats weird, u probably clicked in the ad, its annoying i know. Can you just click on the vid instead?

Anyone else has the same problem???

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Cant watch RM vs Wolfsburg

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Sorry for double post but this has to be said I can watch 1 out of 5 highlights. Maybe some bug but does not work on Chrome and Firefox

Kirkos 8 years ago

tuan_jinn, that's not the problem. The problem is whenever I go on ANY match highlight it directs me to a candy crush page or some fake adverts. I cannot comment let alone watch the videos without being interrupted by the silly ads. I tried both on my laptop and phone but I still get adverts and doesn't let me view the page.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

it's annoying indeed, it drives me nut on my phone sometimes. On computer if you use chrome or firefox or any browser, try to install adblock plus addon, that's great for everything related to annoying Ads.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Besides that my advertisment does not load in any video right now and I can't watch any highlight at all since today.

I know you are busy tuan_jinn with family matters and I wish you the best to you and your family but if you find some time could you help with the problem I personally have?

Kirkos 8 years ago

Thanks tuan_jinn just downloaded Adblock for my phone and white listed the annoying pages.

@jozemourinho, if you're on your phone, download Adblock from your App Store , then copy the link of the annoying advert and paste it into the Adblock whitelist and you'll no longer get the adverts hope that helped :)

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Kirkos Thanks for trying mate but I am on a laptop right now and the problem for me is that neither the video neither even the adds load anymore :/

netsten 8 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Go buy a true PC...
Problem solved, you're welcome.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@netsten My small brother can play Fallout4 which is a pretty heavy game so please, at least try to be funny.

netsten 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Chrome + adblockplus + NOD32... Sorry but I've no better options for you...
If your lil' bro has doing shit w/ your computer, just format and cry...(sorry)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

If you lil' bro has doing shit w/ your computer, just format and cry...(sorry)

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Did all those and seems I wasted my time.

Can't understand how a boy 18 years of age can damage my computer just by playing a game once a week.