Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can it be done?
amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

The last time a side won the La Liga which was any of the Madrid players or Barcelona was 2004, which was Valencia. At the moment, Sevilla are 3rd, with 23 points. A win takes them to 1st. Now, considering they have played the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Espanyol and Levante, I think it can put them in a strong position to potentially compete. Barcelona are focusing on CL, and Real Madrid aren't looking very convincing right now. Can Sevilla win the La Liga this season.

Comments
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm still putting my bets on Barcelona, however I would like to see Seville winning it!

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Sevilla winning it would be most entertaining. Its not very likely, but who know, it could happen, especially if Barca goes far in CL and keep on focusing on that.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Of course it can be done.

KingRamos 5 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Spain 0 89

Yeah not like atletico won the league in 014. What an absurd post

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yeah not like atletico won the league in 014. What and absurd post

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

atletico should be the side that takes full advantage of the situation. but if sevilla wins it, it would probably feel like leicester in spain, or maybe I am stretching it too far lol :P

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@baldgenius Yeah, no, Sevilla isn't nowhere near Leicester, they are much closer to Everton in term of presence in the league. :P

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

he said any of the madrid players (teams - im assuming)

it would definitely make things much more interesting in la liga than they have been for a long time, its utterly boring to see only one of two teams win it every year... this is what fans hate, knowing that your team has no chance and is just there to be trod on by the big boys; you need the dream to be alive to have healthy fans

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Greatone Hey, don't worry about it, even a team which is considered like a title challenger don't alway have healty fan. :P

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I am rooting for Sevilla, but I dont have high hope for that