Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Carlo Ancelotti Sacked by Bayern Munich
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

http://www.espnfc.com/bayern-munich/story/3215502/bayern-munich-part-company-with-coach-carlo-ancelotti-after-psg-defeat
Bayern Munich part company with coach Carlo Ancelotti after PSG defeat

I didn't follow Bayern Munich when Carlo was involved but this is sad news to me. I watched the first half of the game yesterday and I have to say that aside from the fact that Bayern was COMPLETELY unlucky, PSG capitalized on the counter and were the better finishers. Not to mention the fact that had Neuer been there the game could've looked a bit differently.

Thoughts? Also @Croatian I remember seeing your thread a few days back. Is this how you expected things to end?

Comments
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Old boys strike back!

Robben: "There’s better training at my son’s youth team [than under Ancelotti]."
In other news, Ribery got injured again.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Thats good, their relationship could pave the way for Nagelsmann to take over Tuchel when he leave Bayern, that is, if he get the job. One thing for sure, I'm not worried about Nagelsmann going anywhere, the lad got many great year of managing ahead of him. :D

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

From Kicker, most reliable source in Germany about football, especially Bayern.

Robben, Muller, Boateng and Neuer complained about Ancelotti's training methods. Same as Lahm and Xabi. His trainings were light and did not improve players. This is last proof and final proof that Ancelotti just lost it at Bayern. Lahm and Xabi were in their last season of career. Lahm surely knows how trainings works. I doubt Xabi, Neuer, Robben, Muller and Boateng knew any less. Players had to get their own training sessions to keep in shape, despite Ancelotti forbade them. Fitness coach was smoking in restroom and his warm-up trainings lasted 3 minutes. Before PSG, Ancelotti used the video analysis for first time in Bayern (this is unbeliveably ridiculous), at half time against Wolfsburg all he told players is 'you have to watch out better'.

At the same time, Kimmich, Coman and Boateng thought about leaving the club. Ancelotti favored Spanish players.

I think Robben's son really did have better training in 1860 Munich young side than Robben did at Bayern, however unbeliveable it sounds.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Ancelotti knows how to train his players he just doesn't want to push them in training since guess what Bayern key players are freaking old, days after he got fired RIbery got a heavy injury hahaha they don't know what they are doing there in Bayern for real xD

Ancelotti also knows how to make good chemistry inside the team, he did it in AC Milan, Chelsea, Real Madrid and that's not an easy task and those teams had a family feel when he was there.

When he could do it in so many teams and suddenly there is a problem, you gotta admit it's the team and not the coach lol they are wasted there since they overrate themselves so hard.

Croatian 7 years ago

He lost it, why can't you accept it?

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Truth hurts buddy, your team has big problems you just blamed it all on Ancelotti face the facts Ribery already got injured so much for the bad trainings this is what Ancelotti said:

"Most sessions are with the ball. But I don't like to do a lot of running without the ball, besides, in a typical session, my players average 6000 or 7000 metres running -- that's enough. I'm not a coach, who kills his players in training.
In Spain there's a saying 'Demasiada agua mata la planta' -- which means 'Too much water kills plants' -- it's like that with training too. Training sessions are important, but they must be in the right proportion. You can train hard but you also need to give the body a chance to recover.
I played as a pro for 20 years," he said. "I can no longer run and both my knee and back are kaput."

Fits so well now doesn't it? Ancelotti is one of the best coaches in the game, some crybabies trashtalking him won't change that.
As for Robben, he is most likley going to sit home watching the World Cup just like he watched the Euros, diving potato head.

Croatian 7 years ago

Because clear evidence that he stopped caring and destroyed relationships with players can be outshined by his coaching in Milan 10 years ago.

He was great coach back then, that's ok. And today? He fucked it up at Bayern. You just can't accept it. I never said Bayern doesn't have problems in board, it has since Hoeness came back. Ancelotti was biggest problem. Fucking Willy Sagnol who came out of nowhere had better Bayern in 3 days than Ancelotti had since preseason. HE WAS PROBLEM. Ancelotti lost it but he was best manager in Milan blah blah and it obv doesn't matter than happened 10 seasons ago.

You are blaming Robben for Netherlands' success when he had single better career than any player from Chelsea/Arsenal/whatever club you support, I just can't keep with it.

He is done in Germany. Give him to PL team and watch what he can do, he was never coach for German football.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Golazo showing off his incredible power of CONTROVERSY. But imo, lots of manager who did wonder at a certain moment in time like Wenger, Mourinho, Van Gaal, Klopp, Pep, Luis Enrique have all recently had trouble keeping up with the evolution of the game, I don't see why it couldn't have happened to Ancelotti. No manager is perfect and those that seems to be end up being blinded by their past success. They are then obssessed by the philosophy which lead them to where they are now and forget their oponent are upgrading while they just focus on the same thing. Anyway, in the case of Ancelotti, I wouldn't be suprise his problem came from difference in how training worked in Spain and in Germany. I believe Geman team, who are more pragmatic are used to train more before game and work harder, while in Spain, the training might be more technical and varied instead. Thats how I feel it anyway. :P

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

He fucked it up at Bayern. You just can't accept it.

Oh I can accept that, so can everyone the problem is that you think that ONLY he fucked up and not Bayern. Stories how he doesn't know how to train players are ridiculous and his statements show that he was actually smart because Ribery got injured.

He is done in Germany. Give him to PL team and watch what he can do, he was never coach for German football.

Sure continue to be arrogant, this is why you say that you need a GERMAN to save your season, when Ancelotti could have just continued doing his job, lets see how your season is going to end.

Golazo showing off his incredible power of CONTROVERSY. But imo, lots of manager who did wonder at a certain moment in time like Wenger, Mourinho, Van Gaal, Klopp, Pep, Luis Enrique have all recently had trouble keeping up with the evolution of the game, I don't see why it couldn't have happened to Ancelotti. No manager is perfect and those that seems to be end up being blinded by their past success.

Hey dude, I think it's not fair to suddenly label Ancelotti as someone that doesn't know how to coach just because some old guys in Bayern trashed talked him. So he got fired but really he doesn't know how the game works now? Please, give me a break Ancelotti showed how he is good in multiple teams, even in Bayern, it's not his problem that some players are ungrateful like Robben.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He fucked it up at Bayern. You just can't accept it.

Oh I can accept that, so can everyone the problem is that you think that ONLY he fucked up and not Bayern. Stories how he doesn't know how to train players are ridiculous and his statements show that he was actually smart because Ribery got injured.

Golazo showing off his incredible power of CONTROVERSY. But imo, lots of manager who did wonder at a certain moment in time like Wenger, Mourinho, Van Gaal, Klopp, Pep, Luis Enrique have all recently had trouble keeping up with the evolution of the game, I don't see why it couldn't have happened to Ancelotti. No manager is perfect and those that seems to be end up being blinded by their past success.

Hey dude, I think it's not fair to suddenly label Ancelotti as someone that doesn't know how to coach just because some old guys in Bayern trashed talked him. So he got fired but really he doesn't know how the game works now? Please, give me a break Ancelotti showed how he is good in multiple teams, even in Bayern, it's not his problem that some players are ungrateful like Robben.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Some people are literally the definition of a robot.

Oh well, it seems Bayern really want to go to Europa and play Arsenal.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Well, your not completely wrong and I want to make it clear that it wasn't trying to say Carlo don't know how to coach anymore, I'm just saying he might have been a bit soft toward the end of his time at Bayern which leaded to what happened. However, I have no doubt that he will use this as a wake up call and come back much stronger, being more careful as well in his new team and hopefully, winning trophy as well. :D

@Amir If that happen, it prove karma just doesn't like Arsenal. XD

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Bye.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Lol @ Amir!

It most likely a combination of poor managing, an aging squad, but also the abscense of neuer. there was some falling out between manager and key players, but also a poor string of the performances in pre season and post. Guardiolo successfully changed bayerns style of play to his vision but under ancelotti his Bayern was not as clinical, entertaining or winning matches. @golAzo do you expect the Bayern board to fire the players and blame them ? No with so many stars you have to follow their wishes sometime and sack the coach, when chelsea came 16 th or whatever under mou ( not sure if you recall as you were a cf America supporter I believe ) the was a falling out between players and coach , of course the players were not in form but the blame Generally falls on the on the coach, next season under new management they won the league , but even though the blame always will fall on the coach there are always more factors at play , if neuer wasn't injured maybe ancelotti would still be the manager ? Also @croation I'm wondering if you think it was a big mistake to loan out Costa to Juve? I think he would have suited ancelottis vision by feeding crosses In , especially now that Ribery is gone, thoughts?

Croatian 7 years ago

@Golefty, agree with you on about everything. Golazo keeps claiming that I think Bayern's only problem is Ancelotti (while I never said so, I just said he was the biggest problem). And Mourinho is clear example of this - almost same situation really except Chelsea played much, much worse. He brought them title and next season everything crushed apart. Board sacked him, same players plus few new ones won the league next year under new manager with new ideas. Sometimes it has to change. Mourinho now manages great United side in his second season, no matter how much people hated him. Same can happen for Ancelotti right now. Who can say that he would fail in England or Italy?

and yes, if Neuer wasn't injured Ancelotti would be coach for atleast a month. Neuer doesn't just save some of shots Ulreich has failed to but gives confidence to whole backline. Story would be very different if Neuer was here. On your question about Costa. He was fantastic two seasons ago, last season he was complete shit and this season - I haven't seen much of him tbh, I like watching Napoli, Atalanta and Roma. However he needed change. He didn't exactly fit Ancelotti's Bayern. He is fantastic dribbler with great acceleration. Great shot too. But his crosses always disappointed me a bit, smarter to keep Coman who is improving constantly and with some end product can be as good as Martial or Lemar (wanted him at Bayern so bad but whatever). Ribery and Robben have end product but Coman, James, Muller and others deserve chance (especially James).

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Well, I don't mind James having chance as long as it not at the expense of Muller. By the way, heard Tolisso isn't doing as good as he should, any of that is true? Would be a shame considering his pricetag. :(

Croatian 7 years ago Edited

Didn't fit our system from start, but if he is put in Vidal role next to Rudy I think he would do really well. He is box-to-box player able to push forward a lot, played from midfield all the way to rightback. Very good player and new coach should give him playtime he deserves.

EDIT: if Tuchel/Nagelsmann comes, we would defo play a lot of 3atb. That way maybe we can see James and Muller in same formation and finally not on wings.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Didn't fit our system from start, but if he is put in Vidal role next to Rudy I think he would do really well. He is box-to-box player able to push forward a lot, played from midfield all the way to rightback. Very good player and new coach should give him playtime he deserves.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Good to hear, it cannot happen to soon in that case, I just wish Hoeness and Rummenigge would agree on which of the two it will be already. Imo, they should sign Tuchel now and keep him if he does a good job or replace him with Nagelsmann next summer if he isn't good enough.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Golefty Chelsea players never said that Mourinho doesn't know his job, only Robben the diving potato head crossed that line.
They said his tranings were not hard enough, Ancelotti came out and said he thinks that the players don't need to run more and what happen, Ribery got injured, proving that Ancelotti was right in his training methods. Droping the mic.

Croatian 7 years ago

https://www.transfermarkt.com/franck-ribery/verletzungen/spieler/22068

Click that link. It shows Ribery's injury history. And it spans four pages. By your logics, everyone at Bayern should be injured right now, mate Ancelotti's training/tactic/management was awful since preseason.

Robben never said Ancelotti doesn't do his job but that he didn't do good trainings.

Idk for what reason can't you look objectively on situation and come up with something smart or logical.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Robben trashtalked how Ancelotti doesn't know how to do training sessions...

...Ancelotti defended himself saying that his drills are mostly with the ball, he said that he doesn't want the players to run more, he said that their bodies need the rest...

...He gets fired, Bayern gets more running that they wanted, and Ribery gets injured.

Maybe if they had been professionals and did how Ancelotti told them, Ribery wouldn't get injured, so Ancelotti's view on training sessions was proven right, not everyone needed to get injured just a key player and that's enough to prove that Ancelotti actually knew more about the players than themselves ;)

Summary = done.