Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Carlo Ancelotti Sacked by Bayern Munich
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

http://www.espnfc.com/bayern-munich/story/3215502/bayern-munich-part-company-with-coach-carlo-ancelotti-after-psg-defeat
Bayern Munich part company with coach Carlo Ancelotti after PSG defeat

I didn't follow Bayern Munich when Carlo was involved but this is sad news to me. I watched the first half of the game yesterday and I have to say that aside from the fact that Bayern was COMPLETELY unlucky, PSG capitalized on the counter and were the better finishers. Not to mention the fact that had Neuer been there the game could've looked a bit differently.

Thoughts? Also @Croatian I remember seeing your thread a few days back. Is this how you expected things to end?

Comments
Wolfie 7 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@Golazo I'm happy with Spaletti. Also, it would feel very wrong like if AF moved to city. There would be an outrage even though Inter respect him as a player and worthy adversary. Unlike Benitez for example when he went to Chelsea. But supporters can forget easier when there is success. Carlo could go to the Turkey league since he's said he has claimed not to have interest in managing a country. He can take his 10 month holiday now and recharge. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Gonzo I'm happy with Spaletti. Also, it would feel very wrong like if AF moved to city. There would be an outrage even though Inter respect him as a player and worthy adversary. Unlike Benitez for example when he went to Chelsea. But supporters can forget easier when there is success. Carlo could go to the Turkey league since he's said he has claimed not to have interest in managing a country. He can take his 10 month holiday now and recharge. :)

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Croatian

It's both, many people expect Bayern to win UCL, or to get close to it. You know it's not that easy, but many have expected that. It makes it a prediction and unpopular.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

So, it's been a couple of days. Javi Martinez back in CDM, Muller back to his best, Coman playing like a world class player and proper training again lol. However, I kinda worry about Tolliso and Thiago. How many trophies will Bayern win this year

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Amir They propably won't redo the treble but all thing considering, it would be already very good if they managed to win Bundesliga and go far in both the German Cup and Champion, I think they will do both.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Honestly I just want Bundesliga title which is imo realistic since this squad really shouldn't have much problems with it. It will also be testament to his quality. Coman is our best player so far, also I don't think anyone should be worried about Thiago, he will play plenty games. Tolisso is still young but only true Vidal replacement we have.

James on other hand is unlucky, firstly Ancelotti leaving, then few matches he hasn't started and now injury right before Leipzig... I hope he can retain form before it's too late.

Madridista11 5 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Croation

How do you feel about Niko? And is he doing any better than Ancelotti did? And do you think Golazo's defence of Ancelotti is looking accurate even slightly?

@Golazo

if you see this come out of your hibernation and say something!