Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Celtic
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So, Celtic are already out of CL and there have been a lot of complain by the fan? Thought? Should they sack Rodgers? Change the board? Or keep everything as it is and accept CL is too hard for them. Personally, I believe they should do better than being eliminated in the third qualifying round by AEK Athens. But what do you guys think?

Comments
Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

We are a global club but don't have the T.V rights that England does. So we do depend on UCL financially.

To win 4 ties, both home and away, 8 games - that's chance. Teams enter at later stages of qualifying (third, play-off round) whereas Celts start at first round.

My opinion from watching team last season to this is that we haven't gotten the players in, especially in defence. We sold them, and especially (Boyata > Sevilla 9.5m) should have been sold to Fulham weeks ago to get cover in the D-line.

We don't always qualify for UCL but perhaps UEFA is tightening the standard which is good. If any team can beat Olimpiakos in the Greek league then they are worthy to go to group stage.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

If any team can beat Olimpiakos in the Greek league then they are worthy to go to group stage.

Pherhaps, but I still understand Celtic fanbase to be annoyed by the results. Especially after hearing they dominated the game. A team should alway aim higher in my opinion and Celtic fan won't be happy with winning the scottish league forever. Anyway, good luck to you Ledley with your team in the future, wish them all the best. ;)

Ledley 6 years ago

Of course. Celtic expects to beat every team. Even Barcelona you know it rarely happens but that’s the standards the club sets, and especially the supporters bc they love the club so much. Until we get a dose of were we really are at.

We didn’t really dominate the game. We definitely didn’t dominate in Athens, first leg maybe shaded it but gotta take chances in UCL. Overall not good enough but I’m happy as we can now move some deadwood.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Are they really Celtic fan who expect to beat Barcelona? :U

Ledley 6 years ago

Of course that’s what the fans demand.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Ledley Nothing against Celtic and their fan but shouldn't beating Barca be what their dream of achieving one day? Because demanding it right now with their current squad is kind of foolish. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Ledley Nothing against Celtic and their fan but shouldn't beating be what their dream of achieving one day? Because demanding it with their current squad is kind of foolish. :(

@Ledley Nothing against Celtic and their fan but shouldn't beating Barca be what their dream of achieving one day? Because demanding it with their current squad is kind of foolish. :(

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

They already did it 2-1 with a big Mourinho bus and the magic of the druids :D
That was a heroical game, but then took 6-1 or something :p

expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

There is a Europa League for a reason, they should compete there.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

sad, no more players like nakamura to give some finesse