Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Cenk Tosun signs for Everton
Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Lol I just knew you were gonna be sad when he leaves. Which Besiktas fan wouldn't though? This guy is fantastic and he did so much for the club last few years. Everton are lucky to have him, Big Sam finally has a good striker.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Its reasonable to get emotional at time like these Emre. Great player who are loved by you and the other fan will alway leave a big hole at a club when they leave. And not just on a sporting point of view. In a emotional one as well. :( I wish all the luck to Tosun, Everton and Besiktas, I hope all of them thrive despite the move. Will be rooting for them all. ;)

Madridista11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Never heard of this dude before this season and honestly going to Everton just makes no sense judging by how great he was in the UCL (No disrespect to Evertonians)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Madridista Well, Everton has been quite ambitious recently with their signing, so that might be it. If he perform well, there is also the chance he get noticed by a bigger club. Super Lig and PL are not the same in term of visibility sadly. Obviously, his wage will be higher at Everton as well. Now of course, he propably won't get a chance at having a lot of European competition there but he still young enough, his situation could well change for the best in the coming year if he prove himself in the PL one way or another.

Emrecan_58 6 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

I think he'll prove himself soon :) I trust Cenk. He is one of the most hardworking football players I've seen.

Now we will buy a new striker. But I am also glad that Negredo will get more time to prove himself.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I think he'll prove himself soon :) I trust the Cenk. He is one of the most hardworking football players I've seen.

Now we will buy a new striker. But I am also glad that Negredo will get more time to prove himself.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Emre Heres hoping Negredo does well for you guys and that the striker you end up buying is nearly as good as Cenk. ;)