Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League draw of 16
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

thoughts? i'd say pretty interesting games!

Comments
JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

You got serious issues with this PL addiction dude. I bet you have a sex doll with a Uefalona jersey and you wear a ref kit when its time

tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I don’t, I have no sympathy for an English team more than an Italian or a German. Past two years, PL got 2 teams in the top 5 of Europe, 3 years ago they got none. I never changed my point, I just gave a rational point on teams level not based on hype nor popularity...

Reason why I was labeled as a “ hater “ by some delusional PL fans here who know themselves. But as long as things changed, I stated that PL got serious contenders last year and this one. 3 years ago, I was right to state the opposite.

And everyone who brings money as an argument looks like an idiot for me, PSG got money too... but not the extra hype on here, but In french forum they just do the same things as I see here. But at least after defeat they change their mind which look impossible in here...

Stating that Tottenham are contenders looks as idiotic for me as stating Porto are... So no problem guys, we are the idiot of someone else :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I don’t, I have no sympathy for an English team more than an Italian or a German. Past two years, PL got 2 teams in the top 5 of Europe, 3 years ago they got none. I never changed my point, I just gave a rational point on teams level not based on hype nor popularity...

Reason why I was labeled as a “ hater “ by some delusional PL fans here who know themselves. But as long as things changed, I stated that PL got serious contenders last year and this one. 3 years ago, I was right to state the opposite.

Stating that Tottenham are contenders looks as idiotic for me as stating Porto are... So no problem guys, we are the idiot of someone else :)

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Fair enough. The PL does get a lot of hype I agree. The Barcelona tie with United isn't 50 50 and Spurs won't win the CL. I do remember some PL fans saying Spurs can beat anyone on their day and i don't agree. I do think though, that the excessive games that the PL have in the middle part of the season doesn't help them much. This is why I really rate what Liverpool and City are doing as you say.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@tiki

You are one of those people that has a head only as decoration for your arse. I have to give it to you one thing, you are one delusional and loyal fanatic. Years go by things change and realities change but your abstract views never do! Cheers! :))

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Nice reply, Sore looser. Biggest one in the website.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Hey at least I am not a bandwagoner like you supporting a club Uefalona club form Spain and ready to take any sort of win just so you won’t be on loosing side! Fair weather glory hunting Messi fanatic!:))

tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited

Im supporting Barça since I started watching football, 1996. I was born and I lived in Perpignan till 8 yo, guess where it is ? In French Cataluna. :)

I was supporting Barca while being in midtable. I’m not supporting a team out of nowhere where a an Ex KGB guy wrote the best lines of its History.
You started supporting them for their style, no problem that’s the case of 95% of worldwide fans...
5 members of my family are part of penyas Barcelonistas, if you can’t stand loosing then support another team and let me enjoy Messi era calmly without crying 😄
I knew Messi when he was in junior B breaking goal records, watched his first game at 16yo, and I. An also tell you the future gem, Xavi Simpson ;)

As you are supporting the club of your neighborhood lol. Perpignan is a rugby City, has many penyas for many reasons, political as well...
Now it’s good you admit it, we can move on...

• History

Im supporting Barça since I started watching football, 1996. I was born and I lived in Perpignan till 8 yo, guess where it is ? In French Cataluna. :)

I was supporting Barca while being in midtable. I’m not supporting a team out of nowhere where a an Ex KGB guy wrote the best lines of its History.
You started supporting them for their style, no problem that’s the case of 95% of worldwide fans...
5 members of my family are part of penyas Barcelonistas, if you can’t stand loosing then support another team and let me enjoy Messi era calmly without crying 😄
I knew Messi when he was in junior B breaking goal records, watched his first game at 16yo, and I. An also tell you the future gem, Xavi Simpson ;)

No it’s good you admit it, we can move on...

JozeV2 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Barcelona finished 3rd in 1996 then 2nd next year and then 1st, so where exactly is the mid table?

At least its nice you admit La Liga is a joke with no real competition besides 1st and 2nd place when you call 3rd place mid table. Honestly you are a joker who just hates fanatically PL and baits PL fans towards arguments and then acts like a victim. This forum is populated mostly by PL fans yet you constantly bait and force arguments with PL fans. How many threads got locked thanks to your attitude yet admins backed you up?

You are just a little man with no real life satisfaction that allows his anger and hate towards arguments with others. I remember when Leicester was about to win the league you kept posting and reminding everyone about it and trying to downgrade the league instead of enjoying such a fairy tale. After lots of arguments with you I see no point rather than mock you about this. You are so bitter and salty towards PL because you know in few years without Messi your UEFALONA will be nothing and PL will dominate even in Europe despite the tough fixtures and honestly is there anything to be proud of when half your titles were obtained by cheating others?

Honestly know you knew Messi at 16 years old when he was playing for the juniors? Wow mate what an incredible achievement and argument you spitted there. I knew Drogba when he was 5 months old sucking his mother tits for milk. That is how stupid your argument sounds.

Also whats wrong with our Russian owner? Don't you have unlimited tax scandals yourselves? This hypocrisy

• History

Barcelona finished 3rd in 1996 then 2nd next year and then 1st, so where exactly is the mid table?

At least its nice you admit La Liga is a joke with no real competition besides 1st and 2nd place when you call 3rd place mid table. Honestly you are a joker who just hates fanatically PL and baits PL fans towards arguments and then acts like a victim. This forum is populated mostly by PL fans yet you constantly bait and force arguments with PL fans. How many threads got locked thanks to your attitude yet admins backed you up?

You are just a little man with no real life satisfaction that allows his anger and hate towards arguments with others. I remember when Leicester was about to win the league you kept posting and reminding everyone about it and trying to downgrade the league instead of enjoying such a fairy tale. After lots of arguments with you I see no point rather than mock you about this. You are so bitter and salty towards PL because you know in few years without Messi your UEFALONA will be nothing and PL will dominate even in Europe despite the tough fixtures and honestly is there anything to be proud of when half your titles were obtained by cheating others?

Also whats wrong with our Russian owner? Don't you have unlimited tax scandals yourselves? This hypocrisy