Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League Finals 2018
Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

RealvPool

Some interesting things about yet another historic Champions League Final -

Stats so far

Real Madrid is the current back-to-back Champions League Champion looking for their third European Title in a row.
Liverpool is for the first time once again in the final since 2005.

The last matchups between these teams:

Played: 5
Madrid wins: 2 (4 goals)
Liverpool wins: 3 (6 goals)

Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid (Ronaldo 23, Benzema 30 41)
Real Madrid 1-0 Liverpool (Benzema 27)
2014/15 UEFA Champions League group stage

Real Madrid 0-1 Liverpool (Benayoun 82)
Liverpool 4-0 Real Madrid (Torres 16, Gerrard 28 47, Dossena 88)
2008/09 UEFA Champions League first knockout round

Liverpool 1-0 Real Madrid (Kennedy 81)
1980/81 European Cup final

The last 6 European Cup Finals that Real Madrid played they won, the last time they lost was was against Liverpool in 1980/81' season.

Both teams brag about their history, Real Madrid is the current record holder with most Champions League titles

Liverpool has won it 5 times, if they win this year, they will overcome Barcelona and Bayern which will make them the third most successful team in history of the European Cups

lul

all time stacks

Zidane never played against Klopp before, but Klopp did have experience against Real Madrid while he was in Dortmund.

clash of titans

This is a clash of European Titans, get hyped

CL

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

RealvPool

Stats so far

Real Madrid is the current back-to-back Champions League Champion looking for their third European Title in a row.

The last 6 European Cup Finals that Real Madrid played they won, the last time they lost was a European Cup Final was against Liverpool in 1980/81' season.

Creepy facts

Both teams brag about their history, Real Madrid is the current record holder with most Champions League titles

Liverpool has won it 5 times, if they win this year, they will overcome Barcelona and Bayern which will make them the third most successful team in history of the European Cups

lul

all time stacks

Zidane never played against Klopp before, but Klopp did have experience against Real Madrid while he was in Dortmund.

clash of titans

RealvPool

Stats so far

The last 6 European Cup Finals that Real Madrid played they won, the last time they lost was was against Liverpool in 1980/81' season.

Creepy facts

lul

all time stacks

clash of titans

RealvPool

Stats so far

Creepy facts

lul

all time stacks

clash of titans

CL

Comments
PogbaTekkerz 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 92

It certainly is a very exciting game to look forward to. Im giving Real the edge here, purely because their defense has a lot more experience than Liverpools
3-1 to Real
@golazo whats your prediction?

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@PogbaTakkerz I also give Real Madrid the advantage going into the game, but I think it's going to be extra time + penalties. I don't know who's going to win that scenario xD

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

These Liverpool players just lack too much experience at that level for me but it would be incredible if they managed to win. Here my prediction: 4-3 (or 4-2) for Real. Propably a brace from Ronaldo and at least a goal for Salah.

• History

These Liverpool players just lack too much experience at that level for me but it would be incredible if they managed to win. Here my prediction: 4-2 for Real. Propably a brace from Ronaldo and at least a goal for Salah.

These Liverpool players just lack too much experience at that level for me but it would be incredible if they managed to win. Here my prediction: 4-3 for Real. Propably a brace from Ronaldo and at least a goal for Salah.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

liverpool will score early goals and madrid will score late goals. open final.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

Liverpool did well to make it this far, finally an English club makes their mark again in the CL, despite being a rival. But this is no easy team to beat. RM are the kings in top levelled football, and Liverpool can lose with their heads held high, if it were to happen.

Prediction: 3-2 to Real, with Ronaldo scoring a double and Kroos scoring too. Salah and Mane both deliver the ball over the net. Tight game, anyhow, can go either way because of Klopp's genius.

• History

Liverpool did well to make it this far, finally an English club makes their mark again in the CL, despite being a rival. But this is no easy team to beat. RM are the kings in top levelled football, and Liverpool can lose with their heads held high, if it were to happen.

Prediction: 3-2 to Real, with Ronaldo scoring a double and Kroos scoring too. Salah and Mane both deliver the ball over the net. Tight game, can go either way.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I think RM wins on experience + midfield, but Liverpool will score. I'd be glad if Liverpool wins though.

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

if we made it this would be the best thing ever.

I'd rather liverpool win but i'm pretty sure they can't beat real.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Real Madrid Will win this 2-0. Real have multiple players that step up in games like these. They will make the difference.

Tacuachillo 6 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

RM are far more experience but Liverpool have less to lose. They have overachieved by this point and I think they want it more. When it means that much more to you, it can make the difference. Kinda like LC when they won the PL. So i'm going with Liverpool on this one, but I can't wait for this match.

United_Hates_Blues 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I've been waiting for this thread since Pool qualified. All I can say is I see Madrid doing this tactic( Take bullet, Take Bullet, Take bullet) I really can't see them losing. 3 for Zidane guys.

scommetix 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 0 2

I hope that Liverpool will take the trophy.. but Real are bad asses and also lucky bastards... see Juve semis...
IMHO JUVE should have lifted the trophy this year.. but I think that it will have to wait for the next season. :)

Regards

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Just to summarize:

CR7 - King of Europe
Zidane - Best manager ever

Real Madrid - back-to-back---to-back champions...historical things happen.

CR7 King of Europe

Zidane best ever