Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League or Europa
nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

I was just wondering which one people thoughts was more entertaining to watch. I personally think that the Champions League is better because it has the best teams from every country in Europe.

Comments
bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Honestly I never watched Europa League ever. So don't know whether it's entertaining. Guess I'm gonna find out this year now that......well. But it's obviously no match to Champions League.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Pretty obvious answer if you ask me; Champions league is better. The only entertaining match in the Europa league is the finals, while there are plenty of serious actions and entertainment in a lot of matches in the CL

MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

Silly question really because the best football gets played in UCL and i assume that is why we all love this beautiful game. With that said, the Europa in all fairness is also entertaining with the quality of football getting better each year it really is a great competition to watch. Wouldn't it be real special if both Manchester teams meet in finals!

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Champions League of course, but Europa League will be a bit more interesting this season, since United and City are in it now :)