Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League quarter-final
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

Kinda disappointed to be said, thoughts?

Comments
tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Suarez is tricky and not really fair play, not really a diva like Neymar or someone else... Suarez or Costa are the same, they need to get nervous to deliver, they foul defenders, look for contact, constantly putting pressure on ref, that’s the way they are and they need that to get in form. I’m not backing that but it works...

Kind of players better have him playing with you rather than against you... I’m not going to defend him.

Vasquez fell like he got shot Dynast, Just admit it.
In both cases there was small contact, and both could have stayed on their feet but both decided to fall. It isn’t what it is...

But people usually close eyes on favorable 50-50 decisions and whine about the ones against them. I’m part of that. And no Juve fan spoke about the soft PK given to Bernardeschi while every press, fan in Italy felt disgusted and disgraced about how an historical come back got ruined by a ref decision in the 93rd min.

As we say in here : a camel doesn’t see his hump only others...

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Not denying Vazquez fell softly. He's a fairly consistent diver. But I'm pointing out that Vazquez's foul had much more contact and justification to fall than Suarez from Marquinhos.

Suarez and Costa are known cheaters, there is no defending them. They've cheated over and over again, and referees still fall for their diving bullsh*t.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Yep, but actually there was a contact, as soft as it may seem. Marquinhos lacked flair and here again, it wasn’t « The « Deciding goal : at 5-1 PSG were still going through...
At the opposite Bernardeschi, Kimpembe and Vasquez calls decided the tie. Anyway if Barca went through the way Juve, United or Madrid went, we would still hear it for ages which is already the case...

tuan_jinn 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I do feel that Suarez has improved massively on his fair-play, Barca is aware of their reputation, and I think they do pay attention to that. I dont see lots of those bad things in the last years.

Still Suarez is the kind of striker I love for my team but hate when play against him, doesn't matter if he misses a bunch of sisters. His work ethic and tricks are just insane.

I dislike Vazquez, but he's much less of a diver indeed.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I do feel that Suarez has improved massively on his fair-play, Barca is aware of their reputation, and I think they do pay attention to that. I dont see lots of those bad things in the last years.

Still Suarez is the kind of striker I love for my team but hate when play against him, doesn't matter if he misses a bunch of sisters. His work ethic and tricks are just insane.