Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League Semi Finals Prediction
Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Here is also a bit of analysis by Mourinho on quarter finals and semifinals. I can listen to this man talk about football everyday. So much knowledge and he knows how to deliver it to general public without being to technical.

Liverpool vs Barcelona

This is one truly tough one to guess, but Liverpool playing first game away is an advantage. I give first game draw 1-1 and second one Liverpool with their amazing crowd to beat Barcelona 2-1. Liverpool into the final.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Here is also a bit of analysis by Mourinho on quarter finals. I can listen to this man talk about football everyday. So much knowledge and he knows how to deliver it to general public without being to technical.

Liverpool vs Barcelona

This is one truly tough one to guess, but Liverpool playing first game away is an advantage. I give first game draw 1-1 and second one Liverpool with their amazing crowd to beat Barcelona 2-1. Liverpool into the final.

Comments
Marcus2011 5 years ago

@tiki has a mental retardation, and it isn't a laughing matter but the one we should be concerned with empathy. See he doesn't understand that his team whines the most about referees and he himself has done it too, but now it is all sunshine and rainbows in Catalonia, so he rides the wave of emotions. Whatever, you say to him it is mentally blocked.

I recall that syndrome is called Napoleonic complex with heavy mental retardation and memory lose.

Yes, football master please educate me how Ferminho is going to make it worse if he plays against Barcelona and give Messi more freedom.

NovaRuk 5 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Firmino is confirmed to be ruled out of the 2nd leg. Still don't know about Salah but he is also at risk of missing the game too

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Salah Confirmed ruled out.

COME ON ORIGI. :p

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@marcus @Joze @tiki Guys, lets try to stay respectful here, it not because we can't agree on something that we need to be insulting to one another.

@NovaRuk @Ledley No Firmino and no Salah transform mission impossible into something even more complicated for the reds. :( Unless Shaquiri become somehow the Barca slayer, I don't see how its possible.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@Emobot7 Wonder why don't you guys simply address the elephant in the room and simply ask tiki to stop being such a rat towards PL fans. It is kinda obvious he provokes this whole thing. I mean to call rest clubs ''crybabies'' when you support the team that has so much controversy and through complaining affecting referee decisions? Come on now... I even praised him in another post when he speaks without emotion. I do not hold a grudge against him and I doubt Marcus has one either. If FR needs so desperate a Barcelona fan in the forums just come out and say it.

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

While Salah and Firmino are both out, which on paper puts things into a much tougher position, sometimes it is the rest of the team that has a chance to step up and play really well.

The team is very well coached and if they get the tactics right, and if players play up for it, anything can happen. We have seen huge turnarounds before...….

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@DarthFooty is right, when Kane and Alli got injured, Tottenham was even better, Son stepped up massively.

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Joze

I do not hold a grudge against him and I doubt Marcus has one either.

I know you don't and I'm not accusing you of it. Just would like it if thing didn't get out of hand and out of topic. Lets keep this about football even if we don't agree, is what I'm trying to say. And no, don't worry, tiki doesn't act annoyingly specifically against EPL fan, if you disagree with him and talk poorly about Barca, he isn't going to say nice thing to you no matter where your loyalty lie. XD

• History

@Joze

I do not hold a grudge against him and I doubt Marcus has one either.

I know you don't and I'm not accusing you of it. Just would like it if thing didn't get out of hand and out of topic. Lets keep this about football even if we don't agree, is what I'm trying to say. And no, don't worry, tiki doesn't act annoyingly specifically against EPL fan, if you disagree with him and talk poorly about Barca, he isn't going to act pleased no matter where your loyalty stand. XD

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Did you all see Liverpool's bench? ... better chance of pigs flying than beating Barcelona without Salah and Firmino. I have high doubt that Mane will be enough.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 Sad but I have to agree. Liverpool is not Spurs, they don't suddenly start to play better when they are missing their top player or if they do, its very rare. There is a reason why they don't rotate their player more often. No one on the bench is nearly as good as those in the starting eleven, in attack at least. :(

DarthFooty 5 years ago

Wow...….

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Pigs have been spotted flying over Anfield they had Barcelona jerseys on! Hahaha wow just wow

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

I didn't watch the game... I have a lot of regret right now. enter image description here

But wow, what a turnover by Liverpool :U Need to go watch the highlight and please, someone who saw the game, tell me how it was?

Edit: Holy sheet, just seen the highlight. Alexander-Arnold is one cheeky fellow isn't he? What a way to punish one of the best team in the world. :O

• History

I didn't watch the game... I have a lot of regret right now. enter image description here

But wow, what a turnover by Liverpool :U Need to go watch the highlight and please, someone who saw the game, tell me how it was?

Edit: Holy sheet, just seen the highlight. Alexandre Arnold is one cheeky fellow isn't he? What a way to punish one of the best team in the world. :O

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Gary Neville voice: ooooooh unbelievable

Guess they didn’t even need the 1st team for the comeback comments 😂😂🧹🧹

Marcus2011 5 years ago

We often remember referees when they mess up. I like to give recognition to Cuneyt Cakir. I have yet to see where he had a bad game of managing big games. He is by far in my opinion best referee in the world right now. Always brave and often honest. His team of supporting referees are also great. Bravo to these kind of refs. IMO he should be refereeing final.

DarthFooty 5 years ago

INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insane, insane, insane!!!!!

quikzyyy 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

never seen such an intense champions league season in past 15 years.

• History

never seen such an intense champions league season in past 15 years, now please liverpool, you have one job..

Algerino 5 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

incredible how it all ended. I was completely wrong

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Man I also never seen more entertaining and intense Chsmpions league than this one!

I am happy for Spurs to reach final. I don’t give a crap that they are rivals.

Now if we only have another two London clubs reach final in Europa League then this will be by far greatest season EPL ever had in terms of representation in Europe. I bet arsenal and Chelsea were closely watching these semi final, and taking down notes.

Lodatz 5 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@Marcus: These are the days when we remember we're brothers. Good luck in the semis/final, and hopefully we'll see you in the SuperCup.