Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea-Barcelona
DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Hi to all.
I am so unhappy, not due to the result but due to the way we lost..
In my Opinion we played better and we had so many chances to score..
the Problem was Luck?
The problem was Our  inability?
I dont what lead us to defeat..
But its a huge Problem..
The same happened against milan..
I hope we manage to score 2 or more goals at camp nou..
PS. In your Opinion Was this result "fair"?
And was chelsea top Class and Barcelona poor?

Comments
DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Who will be in the final?
Wait for your Opinions!

omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

For me i see were top class at defending , barcelona top class and attacking , and who is in final simply i cannot mention any names , because it is half final where no 1 can expect , we just wait and watch , cant wait to our madrids second match

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

finishing is awful but hey we still have 2nd leg coming up camp nou...Pep Guardiola has choose now where he is going to concentrate LaLigaBBVA or UEFA-CL

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

For me it is one of the worst boring game of the season. Not that I dont know the thing claimed tactic. But who can enjoy 1 sided game??? I meant seriously, rich-top-club in EPL played HOMEand had 21% possession +1 shot on goal??? Comonnn... put away your bias and be fair

When they say top class defending, it should be: the opponent can't come in the box, has little chances, little shot on goal, less than 3 clear goal opportunities, this is no top-defense, this is good + luck + great keeper and some good defenders. Top means your coach dont need heart attack pill.

At the end of the day, a win is a win, and the fan or hater would claim all thing they want.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

tuan_jinn you are Completely Right!
Top Class Defending and the opponent had 24 chances for goal? 
I don't think so..
I agree Boring game.
I still cant Understand why People vote chelsea "top Class" and Barcelona "poor"
I Will never  applaud my team if it plays like Chelsea..
it is horrible for fans to pay a so expensive ticket and finally they Watch their team so Afraid of the opponent..
No chances,No Football.
I am still proud of my team because i Know we are a better team than Chelsea whatever happens at Camp Nou.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I voted Great for Chelsea becuase forward wasn't great, but defensive was OUCH .

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

true, great but not top class, I voted both average, not that I dont admire how Chelsea put up with Barca and silent them (score wise), but I expect the home rich team must be better than that. Barca was poor in finishing but still created a lot of chances while playing against a defensive team like that deserve an applause