Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea close in on Hulk
Transfer_Window 12 years ago
Wrexham, England 33 29

According to reports in the Daily Mail, Chelsea have begun negotiations with FC Porto for the transfer of their winger Hulk. The Blues were heavily linked with the 25-year old when former Porto boss Andre Villas-Boas was in charge of the club, but they seem keen on seeing the deal through despite the Portuguese’ departure.
Although Porto earlier wanted the player’s suitors to match his release clause of £85m, the aforementioned daily suggests that they may be willing to do business for far less now. Hulk’s stature in Europe has grown by leaps and bounds in the last couple of seasons, mainly because of his goalscoring exploits with the club. The Brazilian has found the back of the net a whopping 68 times, apart from having created another 52 in 159 appearances for Porto, a remarkable record for a winger.
So do you think Hulk will join Chelsea in the summer ?

Comments
WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

He is not worth 85 mil IMO. 

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

85 million Pounds is too much for Hulk....

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I like very much the way how play Hulk and I think that he's one of the bests strikers right now but 100m€ are too much for one player. If he fails like Torres in his first year so what? When Abramovich bought Torres everyone though that he will play way better than at liverpool but he didn't.
So I have only one desire! Abramovich give this 100m € to Di Matteo and let him buy the players he want!  I'm sure that he will choose the players to buy better than you and improve the team a lot!  

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Sell Torres and get De Rossi from Villareal or Cavani from Napoli. Fernando Torres is useless we cannot wait for 3 months till that guy gets the ball in the goal.

Nico10 12 years ago

@Ronaldo-R9
De Rossi plays for Roma. For Villarreal plays "Rossi" and he's injured.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@Nico10 , Yea i forgot there are 2 Rossi's but i ment the Villarreal Rossi. Villarreal is selling him atm. He is now on the transfermarket but he is not a cheap guy.

Nico10 12 years ago

@Ronaldo-R9
FC Barcelona was able to buy Rossi for 22m € last year when he was in his best form but they bought Alexis Sanchez. Nowadays Rossi should be much more cheaper because he played only 2 matches this season because he was and he is still injured. So I don't understand why Chelsea should buy an injured player. Another thing I don't understand is why you thumb dowm me when I just corrected you.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

They should pay about 42 million for him...

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@Nico10 , I wasnt thumbing you down? Maybe its someone els but not me. And last year Rossi wanted to go to Barcelona but then they had bad disscussions so the Rossi canceled the deal thats not because they wanted Sanchez. And Chelsea was interested in Rossi so they might buy him. They were also interested in Hazard , Cavani and Lavezzi.

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

i like hulk very much but 85 M is very big amount and it would be the largest transfer of football history  

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

what 85M?! haha he is alright, id say about 25M...

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

A player @ Messi status is around that price.

Azandre__69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 0 3

thumbs up please

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

wow ! hope hulk has success in chelsea. I doubt they'll pay 85mil for him tho...

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

Hulk deserver 80 m , man.. look how he play , not what his club !!