Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Comment Of The Week!
ProfessorNerd 13 years ago
Oxford United, England 1 0

I just joined this website and i want to contribute something to the website so this is a thread for best comment of the week and stupid comment of the week loool.

Best Comment Of The Week goes to Gunnerafc when he replied to what madridista said which was ''Ni***rs have no impulse control, no self-control, and nothing between the ears. They "lose it" while giving the opposite team a penalty when the team worked for 90 minutes. Thanks Kalou!''

and this is how gunner replied: ''You are probably white like me, maybe not, but, racist scum like you are so ignorant, stupid and make me sick. I'm not Anti-white or anything, I'm just pro-human. I love all humans whether they are white, black, or green for that matter. And racists are STUPID! You know why? Simple... Stupidity is required for racism. Us intelligent folks have no reason to be racist, cause we can see the hidden causes for all the statistics and stereotypes racists like to throw around. So just fck off. We don't need people like you in our footyroom football society.''

Stupid comment of the week goes to: good4nothing and he is a real madrid fan and this is what he said: ''cmon manshitty try to buy talented youngster rather than going for stars''
that coming from a madrid fan? XD haha

Comments
Portugal 13 years ago
Real madrid, Portugal 1 74

It's ok kid, you're going to be okay , the doctor will get your medicine ready for tommarrow.

FootyRoom 13 years ago
36 175

Good post, good idea!

Let's try somehow to make this work. At the moment just submit a comment here if you think it deserves to be here. Please try to choose really good ones (or really bad ones) only.

By the way, we think it's great when people promote anti-racism. Kudos for you and Gunnerafc.

DefenderXI 13 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 26

This is the key reason why hatred exists in this site. This comment is beyond stupidity.

IT MUST STOP!

Gojira 13 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

Ignorant comment by "Van Der Adebayor" (wow!)

Van der Adebayor [Spurs]
Lucky win! I'm suprised it was lucky in the first place...We'll get a win over Arsenal this weekend! Adebayor will score three goals then RVP will leave for ManCity, Wenger will resign and Arsenal will collapse and get relegated! That's what the future holds for Arsenal! Give up Gooners! All your youth prospects are trash...wilshere is made of glass, chamberlain is lucky, ramsey is welsh (let's leave it at that!), that japanese guy wassisname is just sooo overrated, and frimpong and jenkinson is just another flop/disaster waiting to happen!!!! ahahahahaa!
September 29, 2011

Funny Reply by "Koldimere"
koldimere [Arsenal, Germany]
Excuse me? If you could read the future you'd be the Pavluchenko of it! RVP just delayed his contract that doesn't mean he's going to leave man! And arsenal getting relegated? Dream on!! We have had a torrid start but we're not a trash team like Spurs! Talk about Adebayor, he's nothing but a stale piece of a footballer passed around club to club like a half smoked joint! Believe me he'll cause nothing trouble for you just like in Arsenal and ManCity...and what youth prospects do guys have? Bale's a good player and guess what he's welsh too!! So suck on that! and funny how you know so much about Arsenal's youth prospects...scared much?? Now go cower in your corner you skank!
September 29, 2011

GunnerAFC 13 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Thank you, Footy. =]

Here's a little something I read earlier,

''Stoke would take down Barcelona at the Britannia anyday!''

Haha, It was posted by Mata !! and funnily enough, I kinda agree with him, ha.