Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

Commentators
_Pelle_ 11 months ago
83 5546

Brazilian commentators among the best, and fastest in commentating... wanted to share this one XD

You got other examples?

Comments
EdgarEAM 11 months ago
2 241

Ha ha ha ha ha ah

LOOOOL, its around my region. But i don't like those commentators. I prefer listen to english commentator with more analysis about the game, some stats, and more objectionable commenting.

Why i don't like commentators like him? Because their mechanic is the same, example" Player a pass to Player B, player B pass to player C, player C pass to Player D, i feel stupid. For me its like a kid lessons. And they are too exaggerate.

If u like that U should learn Spanish or Portuguese, and listening to Latin commentators they are the best at ur liked commentators.

Emobot7 11 months ago
399 9807

Well its not bad, he is clearly passionate about it but it kind of remind me an hyperactif kid who cannot literaly stop talking even for a second.

_Pelle_ 11 months ago
83 5546

Arabic commentators are like the craziest XD

EdgarEAM 11 months ago
2 241

Emobot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well, we have different pleasures.

I grow up listening that kind of commentators, so much basic commenting for me. Like i said before Player A pas to Players B, Player B to C and continue. And when they score a goal. They basically scream out GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... half minute later..... AAAALL. LOL

I prefer European or North America commentators.

EdgarEAM 11 months ago
2 241

Pelle, how u find that? LOL.

20 shots on target and no Goal, damnn ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

tuan_jinn 11 months ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 185 6466

Vietnamese commentator is unique too :D. Sometimes we have those streams, they have specfic voices and commenting that's different from normal speaks

_Pelle_ 11 months ago
83 5546

Something like this? XDD

EdgarEAM 11 months ago
2 241

If someone catch me, if for rolling ur ass in the floor. What about i'm talking?

Some parts of last video Pelle, sound like Crazy From from Axel F

Ring ding ding ding ding ding
LOOOOOOOOOL
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
i can't stop laughing.

the vidoe is here

_Pelle_ 11 months ago
83 5546

:))

tuan_jinn 11 months ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 185 6466

Hahahaah. That's Thai... Not Vietnam, although it was broadcasted in Vietnam too hahaha.

But yeah, Thai can sound like crazy frog

SunFlash 11 months ago
Manchester United, USA 16 3016

I grew up on North American commentating for the "big leagues" of NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. It's very different even from North American soccer commentators, who usually try to use a different style of commentating that aligns with some other nation's telecasts (usually Mexico).

I enjoy the Tony Romo's of the world. Good analysis, laid back, objective. Just a guy watching the sport and having a blast.

EdgarEAM 11 months ago
2 241

Related pleasures Sunflash, i liked that commentator also. I prefer analysis and objective :3

In ur couch watching ur favorite sport and listening that kind of commentator, the result is ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ