Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Comparison polls: 2017-18 Edition
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

And we are back again, with the comparison polls! Its been too long since the last time so I thought it was a good idea to start a new thread. Once again, the concept is simple, here we make poll about comparing player who have something similar, it can be the team they play for (club level or international), it can be the position they play at and those kind of stuff. So lets try to focus on player whose situation changed recently. Here I go.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@kenkichiotaka I think we already did the Martial Rashford one btw. :(

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

@Emobot7 Oh sry, didn't know that.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sun I swear I'll find that one person who voted studying and I will slap him. :U In a gentle and not hurtful manner of course.

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Just a theoretical one here <

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

^under condition Reus and Robben are injury-free and on top form? Hard to say, only visible con in first one is that Aubameyang is not a winger and although he did play there for a bit he never impressed me as one. He doesn't have world class dribbling or playmaking ability for being a winger. On other hand, Reus on top form isn't far from Ribery/Robben on their top form.

Impossible to pick for me lmao.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.
Croatian 6 years ago

Most people probably don't know about them but anyways...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian I don't know about Arp but I sure know about Isak, I think he is the one they call the second coming of Zlatan?

Greatone 6 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

which one should arsenal be using? (or should've kept)

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Some guys I have never seen them played once this year. So I pick the nice name

Croatian 6 years ago

@Emo, tbh would never pick Isak ahead of Arp. Isak is the Swedish dude who had nice season (half of season actually) in AIK and he moved to Borussia, although surely a big prospect he didn't impress in Youth League in the arguably best attack Sancho-Isak-Larsen.

Meanwhile, Arp is consistently playing for HSV and scored already two goals in Bundesliga action. He is most talented striker in German youth system seen in this decade. Guy is special, every year he was better and better among kids his age.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Er, sorry then, I never heard bout Arp tbf, if I would have, I propably wouldn't have picked Isak. :(

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895