Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Concrete football | Netflix doc ft. Mahrez, Dembélé, Aurier /
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Nice movie about street football in Paris, and it shows some respect to Amsterdam street guys as well, check it out.

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Sweet but don't forget to turn the subtitle on if your aren't as good in french that I am. XD

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

HashtagEmoShowoff :p

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Emobot7 Well, knowing other language gotta have some perk, like being able to show off to your friend. ;)

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Its always good to learn a language Im gonna do it too :D

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golazo111 Thats sweat, I wanted to learn Japanese at one point but it never worked out for me. Didn't have enough patience. :( My dad used to tell me I should have tried to learn Chinese instead, since he is convinced they gonna take over the world at one point. XD But more seriously, be careful, some language are way harder to learn than other, for exemple, I alway heard that French, German and Chinese were especially tough to learn. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Golazo111 Thats sweat, I wanted to learn Japanese at one point but it never worked out for me. Didn't have enough patience. :( My dad used to tell me I should have tried to learn Chinese instead, since he is convinced they gonna take over the world at one point. XD But more seriously, be careful, some language are way harder to learn than other, for exemple, I alway heard that French, German and Chinese were especially hard to learn. ;)

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo From what I see, unless you're going to travel to China and work there there it's super hard to really learn like for real.
And in that case it's mostly them having their own translators or they just learn english. The culture is very rich and the language as well but you gotta have some serious hardwork dedication in order to learn. I did have a french course a long time ago, the grammar was hard from the get-go so if a person can learn the basic stuff easy it becomes easier with the time, I found italian to be the opposite because the grammar was easy to start with but as you go forward it becomes hard. I want to become good in spanish though :D

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Good luck with that, Spanish seem like a nice language. As a gamer, its also one of the second language I hear the most in certain game like Red Dead Redemption or Ghost Recon Wildlands. :D Gringo is still the only notable word I can think of though. XD