Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Conspiracy: The Carabao Cup Draw is Fixed
Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

So after City beat Leicester yesterday, Craig Bellamy said on Sky Sports that City 'have got Burton' in the next round, before the presenter said 'We'll have to wait and see with the draw tomorrow night of course' and Bellamy starts to look like he messed up.

This was before the Chelsea - Bournemouth or Arsenal - Tottenham game today.

Chelsea and Tottenham won, and funnily enough the draw that was made directly after gave the ties:
City vs Burton and Chelsea vs Tottenham.... leading some fans to say that it was fixed.

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So after City beat Leicester yesterday, Craig Bellamy said on Sky Sports that City 'have got Burton' in the next round, before the presenter said 'We'll have to wait and see with the draw tomorrow night of course' and Bellamy starts to look like he messed up.

This was before the Chelsea - Bournemouth or Arsenal - Tottenham game today.

Chelsea and Tottenham won, and funnily enough the draw that was made directly after gave the ties:
City vs Burton and Chelsea vs Tottenham.... leading some fans to say that it was fixed.

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Comments
raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

It wouldn't surprise me. There's always been talk about WC and CL having rigged draws so this seems very likely.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Sports are fixed. I am not sure if the games are fixed in top flight leagues aside from Seria A but this shouldnโ€™t surprise anyone. It is multi billion dollar sport that envolves not just the match revenue itself but betting and media revenue who are happy to stir into conflict of interest.

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

lol so much effort for a CARABAO CAN.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

surpriseee

milanlamiavita 5 years ago
Bustese Milano City, Italy 4 3418

Easy to think it's slip of the tongue, but I don't think so. He seemed to be really excited to talk about Burton Albion being in the draw. He seems to say 'but we've got burton...great to see them...'. He's meaning that aside from the big guns going through as expected, it's nice to see a club like Burton Albion in the draw. Mole hill comes to mind.

milanlamiavita 5 years ago
Bustese Milano City, Italy 4 3418

@Marcus2011.

Ahhh Che pirla! He's talking about matches being fixed in serie a, whilst being a Chelsea fan ha ha! That club has been existing thanks to state sponsored fixing and arm twisting on the part of a convicted criminal in ambramovich! All his money is from fixing and stealing! The cheek on the part of these clueless twats is just comedy!

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true as well. I mean, there's always been that one underdog story every season, which I think is too frequent. I could be wrong though, but this doesn't sound normal to me.

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Also, what were the chances of Frank Lampard's Derby being paired up with United (reunion with Mou), and then Chelsea in the next round (return to the Bridge)???

All the talk before the draws were about these two possible fixtures, and both of them happened.

JozeV2 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@milanlamiavita You are losing the plot when you are so aggressive towards someone you disagree with, lad. Calm yourself and then post a reply. I really like your activity in the forums and you are a great addition to this community with your own way but honestly learn to accept different views and opinions even if they are wrong in your book.

• History

@milanlamiavita You are losing the plot when you are so aggressive towards someone you disagree with, lad. Calm yourself and then post a reply. I really like your activity in the forums and you are a great addition to this community with our own way but honestly learn to accept different views and opinions even if they are wrong in your book.

Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Don't get mad. I don't question about the source of money. We can start accusing every big owner of not earning their fortune legal way. Have you ever heard of expression " Don't ask me how i made my 1 million?" Well, now days it has changed to " don't ask me how i made my first billion".

I am merely say that if Seria A, for example, stripped Juventus from 3 league titles for fixing, what makes you think they stopped cheating? Clubs or third party interests just gone smarter about fixing matches. I don't rule out that in EPL we have fixed matches, who knows? However, some matches do look very shady. Same team, same club at times chokes like amateurs or gets so many unfair crucial decisions which provokes one to speculate if they were perhaps fixed.

• History

Don't get mad. I don't question about the source of money. We can start accusing every big owner of not earning their fortune illegal way. Have you ever heard of expression " Don't ask me how i made my 1 million?" Well, now days it has changed to " don't ask me how i made my first billion".

I am merely say that if Seria A, for example, stripped Juventus from 3 league titles for fixing, what makes you think they stopped cheating? Clubs or third party interests just gone smarter about fixing matches. I don't rule out that in EPL we have fixed matches, who knows? However, some matches do look very shady. Same team, same club at times chokes like amateurs or gets so many unfair crucial decisions which provokes one to speculate if they were perhaps fixed.