Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Conte out - Sarri in. Chelsea to pay £9 million
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It is getting really close now.

Sad, but not really a big surprise follow Chelsea's last season rumors and hard end...

Conte took the Blues training on Thursday morning, but his exit is now imminent and Chelsea's players had the afternoon off.

This is gonna be hard, more transfer from Italia is going to Chelsea...

Ex-Napoli coach Sarri, meanwhile, could be presented as his replacement as early as Friday, with the Blues squad already informed over the change in management.

We have countless of debate about Conte's time at Chelsea. I would like to know your opinion on this :(. I think he should be given another year.

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

From what I hear Sarri is a real coach type manager that doesn't care about the transfer market and just wants to train the players that are there, he loves to train players and to work a more pratical job.

That fits Chelsea a lot more than Conte that was always fighting with the board because the club wants to do the transfers more and not let the managers ruin the clubs vision like it happen with Mourinho and De Bruyne/Lukaku for example and since Chelsea has the best academy it might be the time to include some more of the youth into the first team.

Pep Guardiola has said nice things about Sarri but then again it can be just to boost his own rep since he won against him, Napoli as a club has grown a lot with Sarri but he didn't manage to win Serie A, even with 91 points won so it can be said that part from Juventus nobody else was winning but Napoli came very close.

One big difference from Conte and Sarri is that Sarri's tactics are much more fun and open-football based.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

From what I hear Sarri is a real coach type manager that doesn't care about the transfer market and just wants to train the players that are there, he loves to train players and to work a more pratical job.

That fits Chelsea a lot more than Conte that was always fighting with the board because the club wants to do the transfers more and not let the managers ruin the clubs vision like it happen with Mourinho and De Bruyne/Lukaku for example and since Chelsea has the best academy it might be the time to include some more of the youth into the first team.

Pep Guardiola has said nice things about Serri but then again it can be just to boost his own rep since he won against him, Napoli as a club has grown a lot with Sarri but he didn't manage to win Serie A, even with 91 points won so it can be said that part from Juventus nobody else was winning but Napoli came very close.

One big difference from Conte and Sarri is that Sarri's tactics are much more fun and open-football based.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Pep Guardiola has said nice things about Sarri

You're saying that like its a bad thing. :P But yeah, I heard Sarri first objective will be to make Chelsea a fun team to watch. Really excited about that. :D

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

This makes mourinho left alone with burnley

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Which Chelsea will be the most effective in the long term?

• History

Which Chelsea will be the most effective?

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Interesting result :D

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Sarri will change the defensive oriented tactics that Mourinho had put in stone for years, that alone will benefit Chelsea in the long term a lot but as for winning titles it's not easy to win the FA Cup + Premier League in the first 2 years so Conte has got the results on his side which gives him a big advantage, although Sarri seems to have already included some of the best academy players in the first team and that is also a big step forward since Chelsea has had the top academy but nobody and including Conte was giving the yough a chance so Sarri might just make life better at the club for the long run overall but winning some title will be a hard thing to do...

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golazo Well, I'll take high level of youth developement over lots of trophy in a short time. ;)

• History

@Golazo Well, I'll take high level of youth developement over lots of trophy. ;)