Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Copa Libertadores Final
Tuanis 5 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Is anyone else absolutely hyped for this match?

Tomorrow, Saturday 10th, is the first leg of the Libertadores final between Boca Jrs. and River Plate.
I live in America so we have this match very present and people here see this particular final as the biggest match of the year in club football. Not even the CL draws so much attention now that we hace the Argentinian Clasico in a continental final.

I just have no clue if outside the continent, this South-American football or at least the greatest final in history of the tournament is relevant at all. I would love to know if anyone in Europe or Asia is aware of this as a football fan and if there is actual hype for the game. I know the tournament is not that popular outside the continent but this final in particular is nothing like we've seen before. Only comparable with a Barcelona Madrid CL final maybe.

If you've never seen south-american football. this match can definitely ignite the passion you anyone to start following it a bit more. The passion with which this clubs and their fanbase live is above anything else seen in the world of football, just amazing.

enter image description here

Comments
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

gonna be civil war!

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Gonna be an INSANE match.

Gennady 5 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

YES! I've never watched Copa Libertadores matches before, but I will watch this one for sure!

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I will be sure to check this match out, I am already familiar with quite a lot of players, should be good.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Official: Copa Libertadores final 1st leg between Boca and River is suspended and will not be played tonight due to heavy rain in Buenos Aires

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Its rescheduled for Sunday 4pm local time.

Tuanis 5 years ago

As if the hype couldn't get any bigger.

The match is set to be played on sunday but there is still chance for it to be rescheduled for next saturday instead due to the weather forecast.

Expectations just building even more for this final.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i wish it will be rescheduled for other day, there is already supersunday with good rivalries!

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

2-1 I'm favor of Boca Jrs . Bit of an odd game. Bocas defence has been all over the place and with very little attacking threat they manage to lead.

Tuanis 5 years ago

I think with all thigs considered, a 2-2 is a fair result for Boca who was very messy on defense all game long.
Taking a 2-2 score home for River is a great advantage non the less. I believe the away goal rule extends to the final as well so that result is a great one for River, who missed several key chances this past game.

I hope River wins it, this is going to be an insane final to watch.
Due to the rescheduling I wasn't able to watch the first game so Im mad but also happy of the result.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I believe the away goal rule extends to the final

Away goals are not counting in the final!

Man, the second will be really though, I was surprised there wasn't any fight, tons of yellow and red card, but I guess they were aware of the 2nd game which can be hell.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@tuanis missed the first leg as well. Damn. :( Still, very much hyped for the second one, considering the results, its still pretty open. Hype!

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

YEssssss!!!! Missed the first leg on 11 as well, will definitely watch it on 24.

Was it a war zone?

One of the biggest rivalry in the history too.

amir_keal 5 years ago

I realised that this kind of football is more different to European football. Even though i think Boca have the names, I thought River Plate were better. I think River Plate are gonna win.

amir_keal 5 years ago

What’s gonna happen, is the match going to happen today? I really feel it shouldn’t tbh. I was looking forward to it too.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

this bald fraud should just already resign and leave football for good, corrupted more than Blatter and co.

amir_keal 5 years ago

He makes Blatter look like an angel. I knew what happened was bad, but when I commented i was unaware that some Boca Junior players ended up in hospital. Even the River Plate manager wants the game to be canceled.

The way I see it, Infantino is basically rewarding some retarded River Plate fans, and Boca Juniors are being punished for no reason. His greed will ruin football. Tbh I was feeling some weird decisions in CL football, but this is ridiculous and absurd.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Conmebol announced that the #Superfinal of the #CopaLibertadores was suspended

Scheduled for Sunday, 17:00 ART, 20:00 GMT, 15:00 EST

finally, I will post more info tomorrow, but I'm glad they rescheduled it.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

My lord... Please find those fucktards, lock them up for long with extreme fines and ban them for life.