Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Could Manchester city win the league via Goal difference?
rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

Manchester United
vs Everton - Draw
vs Man City - Lost
vs Swansea - Win
vs Sunderland - Draw
Total 87 points

Manchester City
vs Wolves - Win
vs Man United - Win
vs Newcastle - Draw
vs QPR - Win
Total 87 points

Just a thought.. no offense.. would like share your thoughts as well?? Feel free to express your opinions..

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

WTF are you in the City side ? Not sure... You mustn't worry about Shitty .

nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

There's no way that is how the results are going to happen. Manchester united will win the derby or the least it will be a draw. But Manchester united should win the title. I personally want them to win it.

England 25 1357

@expertfootball - uve gtta learn somethin from nandaYNWA
i clearly mentioned it was just a thot and no offense so y are u gettin so bent out of shape for?? imbecile!

England 25 1357

@nandaYNWA, dude u seriously believe utd stand a chance at winnin the derby? coz i wonder how many goals wil city be at the back of when they face utd, theyve already scored 10 goals in the last 2 and next up is wolves, so u can guess wats gona be the scoreline there as well.. neways i hope it turns out the way u said.. but igtta feelin that aint gona happen, well weve gtta just wait and watch:) thanks for ur opinion 

nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

@rescue_secure like expertfootball11 said. Are you even a Manchester united supporter? Real supporters stick by there team no matter the opponent. You really should have more faith in united, and do what if city have scored 10 goals in 2 matches. They have been against weak teams with weak defenses. I do believed that united will win the derby.

England 25 1357

oh god!! are all u people on footyroom so dumb?? y is the question of bein a utd supporter arise time and again??? i purposely did mention that this was just a thot coz people need to realise that am a utd supporter.. just coz i realistically predicted that this "MAY" happen y the same old shit of a question???

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

EPL title is lock to ManUtd they will win it even if they lose to Man$hitty

England 25 1357

@whatthehell in that case city is def gona win the title, if they win against utd coz their other games are against wolves, which shud be pretty easy snuf considerin the kinda from city ave hit and then they play QPR at home, now only a fool wud write em off at home against a bottom club! the only game that may see em drawin it.. now unless utd DONT go the way i predicted city cud do it!

England 25 1357

i meant the only game that may see em drawin it is newcastle..