Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

cr7skillz
MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

opinions on cr7skillz...... i personally think this guy is a dick head for 3 reasons.
1 - he always puts on a picture of ronaldo's face which is quite gay.
2 - he get s abusive as soon as someone posts an opinion other than his
3 - because he is a faggot that likes to suck on blackatelli's dick

Comments
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

WTF?? who are you i dont even know you -_- weird people on this site but anyway i am going to report this to footyroom...

Jaewon 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

i don't get it... why's everyone hating on CR7skillz ???

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Yes,I think hz abuses sometimes but not insult him,what a shame.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Jaewon, mainly for reason number 2.

chuggz4 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 9 52

CR7skillz is a dope dude stop hating on him  

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Just grow a pair man. No need to post stupid shit like that. U don't like him then just ignore the guy. 

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

he also sucks on expertfootball11's dick

Yes, Or just tell him personally,no need to waste space for forums . @Azandre_69 : What's your problem? Grop up man,you are rude and you diss everyone.You are very retarded compraring to Jimskeleton or to raimondo90. For the first time,I agree with chuggz4.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

@Expert, you are partially right with maybe people should stop hating on him, but in life you get what you dish out, if skillz wants to be a complete dick to people he will get it back, which on this site in his case happens a lot. If he chilled out and stopped abusing people for disagreeing with his comments then people would feel no need to abuse him and threads like this wouldn't happen. In other words, this is his own fault.

@Jimskeleton : I disagree with you,because Internet is full of dicks. What  do you expect ?To have intelligent people in the Internet  ? Well,everyone told me that if a dick is on the net ignore him,don't even try to tell something.It's gonna be worse and nothing will be better.Just don't try to talk with him and he'll understand his mistake because no one will give a fuck about his opinion. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

@Expert, again maybe, but at the end of the day this is a football site and people shouldn't have to read abuse in threads when they are trying to talk about football, if you aren't going to discuss on topic or you are going to abuse someone just cause they don't agree with your opinion then you shouldn't really be on here surely? 

Nah,we can't control what his wishes unfortunately. It's his destiny.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Do you not hate seeing your fellow fans be abusive though? I personally think it looks bad on the club and the rest of the fan base, I can't stand seeing fellow Spurs fans being abusive to other people just cause of the team they support or stupid things like that.