{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Cristiano Ronaldo first training at Juventus
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

killers

Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ronaldo makes the rest looks like aging stars :D He's as fit as a footballer can ever be

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Perfect player for Juve, perfect club for Cr.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

I would doubt the perfect club for CR, that remains to be seen, I still think: execpt Perez, Real and La Liga is perfect for him

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan Were perfect.

And yeah, I think he will fit right in at Juve, a proffessional club with lots of great character. Seem like him and Dybala are getting along well by the way, hope they'll play together in the starting XI.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

With Higuain leaving and Bonucci coming back this is a strong squad for all competitions where most key players can be rested, the next big thing for them is a possible departure of Alegri to Real Madrid and making Zidane their new manager next season.

I imagine the possible matchup against Real Madrid in the CL, would be a big hyped up showdown.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Wouldn't mind seeing Allegri moving out of Juventus but I wish they didn't get serial winner Zidane to replace him, would like more competition in Serie A in the future and I'm not sure it would be possible with Zizou.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Dybala Vs Ronaldo in FK would be interesting. Wonder how they are going to share duties I think Dybala is kind enough to let his ego and learn from a better player, but he still deserves the FK spot.
OFC Madrid was the perfect club, but after Madrid only City and Juve could bring to CR what he wants in term of space and assists.

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Dybala Vs Ronaldo in FK would be interesting. Wonder how they are going to share duties I think Dybala is kind enough to let his ego and learn from a better player, but he still deserves the FK spot.

I'm very interested to see who will take the FKs as well. Pjanic is another player who's very good at FKs. But as you were saying, Ronaldo will most likely be the first choice for FKs sadly.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Pupper Ronaldo to take direct freekick and Pjanic to take long range one propably.

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

@Emobot7 Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. Dybala is clearly a better free-kick taker.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Pupper Well, it will be up to Allegri to decide on that.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

That's now more complicated, unless Dybala is a better freekick taker in a big margin, I can see why Ronaldo would take those...

They are all good freekick takers but not exceptional.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

OFC Madrid was the perfect club, but after Madrid only City and Juve could bring to CR what he wants in term of space and assists.

He could fit in any system and big club, unlike Messi. Fact.

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

unless Dybala is a better freekick taker in a big margin

He is, same goes for Pjanic. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Ronaldo scored only 1 free kick goal with Real Madrid last season. And that was against Gremio in the club world cup. Of course it would make sense to give Ronaldo some free kicks, depending on the situation. But he should not be the main player to take all the direct free kicks, like he did at Real.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

Golazo: He could fit in any system and big club, unlike Messi. Fact.

@Golazo: please cut the freakin crap with every post "unlike Messi. Fact" bullsh!t.

Dont start the comparison again, then go cry or trigger other to fight about it, then blame it on Tiki or any other!. Cause them to fight then got heated then ban.

This is the last warning. AGAIN!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Golazo: put cut the freakin crap with every post "unlike Messi. Fact" bullsh!t. Dont start the comparison again. This is the last warning.

@Golazo: pleasecut the freakin crap with every post "unlike Messi. Fact" bullsh!t.

Dont start the comparison again.

@Golazo: pleasecut the freakin crap with every post "unlike Messi. Fact" bullsh!t.

Dont start the comparison again, then go cry or trigger other to fight about it, then blame it on Tiki or any other!.

Dont start the comparison again, then go cry or trigger other to fight about it, then blame it on Tiki or any other!. Cause them to fight then got hit

@Golazo: please cut the freakin crap with every post "unlike Messi. Fact" bullsh!t.

Dont start the comparison again, then go cry or trigger other to fight about it, then blame it on Tiki or any other!. Cause them to fight then got heated then ban.

He could fit in any system and big club, unlike Messi. Fact.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Dybala was the best left footed there, then you get Bernardeschi. Pjanic is the perfect right flank kicker...
It’s completely different from Neymar-Cavani case for PKs, Ronaldo is coming as a Multiple Ballon d, or winner, they will give him PKs directly no need for any contest. For FK, you guys underrate Dybala left foot, saved them multiple times this season. I think they will share as Ronaldo with main PK spot will be fine.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

please cut the freakin crap with every post "unlike Messi. Fact" bullsh!t.

I don't post that in every post, you're wrong.

I compared now but did not start in the previous 2-3 topics, get your facts straight, I'm not responsable for Tiki's actions nor do I cause others to fight, stop lying about me that's not how a moderator should act.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

This kind of snakiness is the least we need, and I hate the most