Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Cristiano Ronaldo & Freekicks !!!!
ironfist2010 13 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

1st of all , to avoid misunderstanding that i hate Ronaldo > this is nonsense !!!!
i always was thinkin about this point !!!! why should Ronaldo does all madrid's freekicks although he wastes almost all of them !!!!! his technique of freekick when he was in man utd was brilliant , but since he came to madrid there's something wrong with it !!!!! it either hits the wall or goes so far away !!!!!! rarely he scores from freekicks !!!!
his technique is some kinda good in freekicks about 25 yards far or more !!! but in close freekick it's nearly impossible to score by this technique !!!!! the " swerve " shots are miles better , more accurate & harder for the goalkeeper to catch !!!!! we have many players capable of scoring freekicks like ozil , alonso , kaka , benzema , di maria.....i think they should have their opportunity in performing freekicks n the one with higher percentage of scoring will be the freekick taker !!!!!
i'm just looking for the beninfit of the team ( coz i always want to see madrid the best team in the world ) not a specific player. yeah , he's our super-star but this doesn't mean he should perform all freekicks !!!!!

what do u think ? n u madridista , what's ur opinion ?

Comments
raimondo90 13 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

i think that all the !!!! are unnecessary. but besides that, i think they need to rotate players to shoot them. not just depend one one single player

Dynastian98 13 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

They should let Xabi Alonso and Ozil take more free-kicks. I agree with you that Ronaldo's range is much farther out. And yes, he was better at FKs in Man Utd. But its not fair if you don't give players a chance.

ironfist2010 13 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

well said guys :) freekick is very effective weapon if u used it right !!!! for example a tough match like Racing Santander which ended 0-0 a freekick could bring us the win easily !!!! i remember , CR7 had a close freekcick in the end of that match and as always he wasted it !!!! another example , when CR7 didn't perform that freekick in Rayo Vallecano match , alonso did a great cross to Ramos in the penalty area who's by turn passed it to hoguain n the goal was scored easily !!!!
i think mourinho should concentrate more on scoring via freekicks coz as i said before they're very strong weapons !!!!