Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CSKA Moscow vs. Real Madrid C.F.
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Hey guys .. sorry btw for my bad behavour... but the match cska moscow vs real madrid is almost coming and i wanna know what u think about it?? do you think real madrid will win the knock out phase? how much will it be? and who will score? plz feel free to post a comment in this forum ^_^

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Real will drew in Mosocw, then win at home I think.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@expertfootball11 , I think We are still gonna continue in the champions league knock-out phase but real madrid could also fail any moment we cant make mistakes... and im scared for barca if we meet them then we have a small chance of winning the uefa champions league...

Yes, maybe it will last year,we won Spurs and Lyon but fail vs Barca.But since Real winning la Liga,it will give them more confidence.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

If u want to be the champion u have to be able to beat every team and not be scared of facing one team. And if both teams win and keep winning they r bound to meet at some point

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@raimondo90 , no offence but didnt valencia lose 5-1 by barca? ... you should be scared once for a big team... i didnt said if we meet barca we lose i said we will have a small chance to beat them... just like this season in the copa del rey we lost at home 1-2 but we draw away 2-2.. valencia is also a great team but they need better players the only awesome player at valencia atm is Soldado

raimondo90 12 years ago

Valencia did lose. But I never once mentioned them. I'm saying if u want to be a champion u have to beat every team. U can't just hope u don't run into them. And Valencia have great players. They were very disorganized and not pressuring barca. And don't bring up scores cuz barca has humiliated Madrid multiple times

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@raimondo90 , I know we got humilliated but also humilliate them... we won a lot of games with high results such as : Real madrid 5-1 granada... real madrid 7-1 osasuna ... real madrid 4-0 racing santander... valencia is also great but i dont think u guys will be champions of the primera division... dont get me wrong i also like valencia but u guys dont have the abillity to be champions... unless you buy great talented players and a good manager...

raimondo90 12 years ago

Never said Valencia was going to be champions. It's obviously barca or Madrid for the next few years. None of the other teams have the financial power they have. Valencia has debt issues that's y they sold villa and silva. 

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@raimondo90 , yeah david villa was one of the best valencia players he scored alot of goals for them..

raimondo90 12 years ago

Yeah and he had to be sold due to financial difficulty. Not every team has over 100mil to spend I build a squad. And 12mil a year for just one player. Be realistic Madrid would never be good without money. At least barca build a youth team that succeeds. Valencia does what they can with what they have. And they do it pretty well 

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

At the risk of getting involved in what is obviously a looping thread... I would just like to say that I have great respect for Valencia. They play good football and they have loyal fans & long history. These are the kind of teams that need the Spanish FA's help if La Liga is ever going to be a more open competition.

Ibracadabra 12 years ago
Seattle Sounders FC, United States 1 46

Lol last second goal. Exciting game.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@raimondo90 , Well we have great youth players such as : Iker Casillas , Callejon , Arbeloa.... but yeah i admit barca has a better youth offcourse we use money to buy quality players like Cristiano Ronaldo he is defenitley the best player in madrid but he was very very expansive he moved to madrid in 2009 4 june and his price ticket was : 80 mil pounds (94 mil euro)!!!! at that moment he was the most expansive player on earth but samuel eto'o broke the record in 2011.. he moved to anzi machkala for 120 mil euro...

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@CR7: actually, Ronaldo's tranfer is still by far and away, the most expensive one ever.Anzhi only bought Eto'o for 25 million euro, although he's making something like 20 million euros/year as salary

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Real should win the second leg at home. They should. But we've found out that CSKA is a very good team.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Dynastian98 , CSKA is a good team not a very good team... and they scored in the 92th minute with luck so we should kill them in the bernabeu very easily...

@CR7skillz : Don't get so sure about the Real's win.Normaly they should win.But CSKA are a quality team and won vs Inter in group stage and also good strikers.Russian football is improving.