Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

DARKkoldimere and koldimere
Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

Koldimere who is as usual a fat disgusting dick skin has made a new account of his dark pussy side. wtf??

Comments
chuggz4 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 9 52

hahahahhahahahhahahahahha 

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

He should make another1 call Darkkoldimerevaginaface

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

koldimeretitshit, the list is endless.....

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

You are shit all of you, you are lame to complain against a guy who just hates . Take that lesson azandre-vagina

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Your usage of English grammar is just a nightmare to correct. I'm beginning to think you're all samefags (you know same person replying to himself!).

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Lay off Koldimere, you idiots. 
All of you are just jealous that he's a popular and an admired person on this site. I know its hard to take that deep down you really envy him and just wanna be like him, but chill.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

My dear bitch (Darkkoldimere) it's spelt "dude". You forgot the apostrophe in "ain't" and "I'm". Capitalise the I in "i will become." Improve your English! I don't want a bitchtroll with such horrendous English! 

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

Guys calm down. I dont know why people make alot of fights here on this site. We supposed to be nice against each other and talk about football and disscussions. I hope the FR admins can see the problems and ban the trollers.

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

i gotta respect you koldimere for the "I ain't even mad" picture.. HILARIOUS!! Lol.. you are a genius.. RESPECT!  looks like the troll alliance are gathering their forces.. let's see what the great FAGS alliance got shall we?

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

koldimere do u still love nature.... despite wat it did to u ?

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

"i will become the next koldimere".. you're lucky koldimere that someone wants to be you.. but it became UNlucky that he's a FAG! dump that shit mate or 'the shemale' will hunt you forever.. :-D Lol

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Vantheman yourmama just called me, and she asked, that on your way home, you pick up a loaf of bread, bag of milk n some condoms, so she doesn't make the same mistake, twice

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

LAME! like i care what YOURMAMA said to me till now.. BLOW ME is all i can hear besides the screaming..

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

Koldimere...shit man I was literally on the floor! Will Smith's face...just epic!

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

this will be on my latest trollz list 3 very soon

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

all i know is koldimere and darkKoldimere both have no lives, stop caring so much about thumbs and trolling and posting pictures to get more thumbs and just watch the f-ing videos. jeez

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

play that shit heisinburg! i'm really looking forward to it! :-D

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

@MischaCollins the picture damn hilarious! Will smith is the shit mate! Lol