Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

David De Gea?
Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

Whats going on with him? Feel like he been in a suprisingly poor form recently (for his standard). Does anyone know if something happened to him? Or am I imagining thing? What are you guys thinking about his performance?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Whats going on with him? Feel like he been in a suprisingly poor form recently. Does anyone know if something happened to him? Or am I imagining thing? What are you guys thinking about his performance?

Comments
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

well, De Gea has been assisting past games more goals than Ozil in whole season :D

Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@tuan

Benching De Gea will be suicide for manager like it was benching Pogba for Mourinho. Isn't he the favorite guy in the team and gets along with everyone? Solsjaker must have giant balls to do this and I doubt he has them. He is there to make players happy.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tuan

Benching De Gea will be suicide like it was benching Pogba. Isn't he the favorite guy in the team and gets along with everyone? Solsjaker must have giant balls to do this and I doubt he has them. He is there to make players happy.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Is there a savage award somewhere for people like you? Cause I think you really deserve one with that comment. :P

@Marcus Damn, thats a very fair point. :(