Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Do the mods do anything?
GARETH_BALE 8 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Ireland 2 815
  1. Trolling
    Comments like "Manchester United Rocks", "Chelsea are crap", "Barcelona RULES" are very boring and immature. It's better if you tell everyone WHY you think Chelsea is crap or why Barcelona 'RULES', because not everyone might think same as you. If you are trolling YOU WILL BE BANNED.

Please enforce this rule. over 50% comments I see are people just trolling and spreading hate. I have started doing it sometimes just because it is all I see on this website. Think the mods need to step up and start cleaning up the website and who uses it. There is never much discussion, just trolling and banter.

Comments
JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Weren't you trolling as well back when Chelsea were losing games under Mourinho :')?

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

yeah lol this guy is a troll himself.

GARETH_BALE 8 years ago

I dont think either of you read the post

GARETH_BALE 8 years ago

There is a huge difference between trolling and banter also. @JozeMourinho is a perfect example of someone who takes it too far and just insults people.

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

You could create a category that is labeled "Trash Talk" and have all of those posts and comments get placed there. It would be understood that outside that area, trolling and trash is not tolerated and would be deleted/removed. You can even warn members and ban them if they do not comply.

I get a kick out of some troll chats or comments. Of course there is a line but the hard part is my line is not someone else's line. Perhaps not having anything is better, less work for the MODS and less possible offense to everyone.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

You also have to realize that the moderators do the best with what they have. It's impossible to see every offensive comment or find every argument or ban every multi-accounting troll. There's also only a handful of moderators and thousands of users on FootyRoom. It's certainly not easy for them, but I firmly believe that each and every one of them do their best to keep this place happy and clean. They are all good people with good intentions.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

I have started doing it sometimes just because it is all I see on this website

did u just admit trolling? and BLAME others for doing it? and even ask MODS to enforce the rules regarding trolling? LOL

enter image description here

GARETH_BALE 8 years ago

@jimbet what are you even talking about?

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I suggest you to read comments just by registered users, or best not to read them at all.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@GARETH_BALE Why don't you enjoy it?

Wolfie 8 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Mods don't get paid, use your brain and read the user section only. Jeez, kids these days..

GARETH_BALE 8 years ago

@wolfie. are you mad? lol

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@GARETH_BALE

No he is not. You are actually. You lost a game you got a lot of emotions because you were expecting to win vs an out of form Crystal Palace under Padrew and you gou smashed. The daily trolls managed to make you angry and since you can't take the banter you rage at the mods, despite they are doing a very good job.

When Chelsea was losing and you were creating drama and spreading hate it was just banter but when you receive it, it is all unfair and ban-able? Damn what a hypocrite you are mate.

GARETH_BALE 8 years ago

I'm not even reading @ JozeMourinho's response because this guy personally dislikes me and is probably the biggest troll on this website.

GARETH_BALE 8 years ago

And he never talks about football. Just trolls and tries to get people mad.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Great banter yet again mate. Hypocrite.

Oh keep +1 your comments its laughable even more.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Great banter yet again mate. Hypocrite.

Discussion Closed