Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Dortmund Best Teamplays
winecooler 10 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, Japan 14 186

As I watched this video, I could know how great Kagawa is.

Hope he comes back to us soon.

Comments
Chucksea 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea 5 267

What an attractive football to watch. I got a massive a respect to Borussia as they lose their best players every year but still manage to come back strong and challenge the top dogs. Gotta love Klopp

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

One of the best football to watch. Got to love Klopp

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I am still in denial . Dortmund was the best team of 2012-2013 season and deserved to win CL more than Bayern . Such shame that they are loosing players now.

winecooler 10 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, Japan 14 186

As a BVB fan, I think the team of 2011/2012 is the best Dortmund because they had better passing skills and teamworks. 2012/2013 was also great but Judas aka gotze ruined this team at the end.

Heisinburg 10 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Now that's some sexy football <3

nandaYNWA 10 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

imagine if kagawa and gotze had stayed and lewa wasn't leaving. What a team that would be.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Reminds me of this:

Oh, the good times ;(

DrunkenMonkey 10 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

it seems like their tactic is to get rid of the ball from their feet in a few seconds. Awesome advert for dortmund and for football, was disappointing when players like gotze want to leave them.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@marcus nah bayern deserved it 100%. Bayern wiped the floor with barca, and except for us and dortmund they were never threatened in the whole competition. Dortmund struggled against malaga and won thanks to an offside goal, and then struggled against real madrid as well. I was rooting for dortmund because I fell in love with the way they play after the Lewandowski goal against malaga, but Bayern was the better team.

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@kinghenry

Hey just like you at first I was rooting for Bayern after their semi final performance , also because I was disappointed that Dortmund went past divided squad of Real Madrid and ref . lucky against Malaga in the extra time , so I felt Bayern deserved it . However, during the match I start noticing how referee was not always fair to Dortmund especially that main incident with Dante and I felt like Bayern was playing arrogantly , and gradually during the game I wanted Dortmund to win . They won my heart with their lion like football. They are so direct and beautiful counter attacking team . Very unfortunate for them to loose in such way . In German Super Cup they took Bayern apart and if Bayern was real champ , they would not allow Dortmund to score 4 goals.

fabryi 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 37 727

Agree now with marcus, I wanted BVB so much to win UCL.
Referee wanted to finish the game with 11v11, otherwise I don't know how Ribery and Dante wasn't sent off in that game.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

agree now with marcus, I wanted BVB so much to win UCL.
Referee wanted to finish the game with 11v11, otherwise I don't know how Ribery and Dante wasn't sent off in that game.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

yeah I was also rooting for dortmund, but you can't say they deserved it more than bayern. Bayern was the better team, and they still are.