Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Dunga criticizes Neymar's off-field actions during World Cup
Dynastian98 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

New Brazil manager Dunga has criticized Neymar and his team mates following their abysmal World Cup. He insists that they failed to take the World Cup as seriously as they should have, and insists that Neymar will not be center of all the attacks anymore.

"We will not play for Neymar, he will play for the team.

I wouldn’t have allowed these players to dye their hair while they were with the national team. Either do it before or after, but they should be thinking about the World Cup.

Neymar appears with a cap or without a cap. It should be [a Brazil cap]. We should be talking about what happens on the field."

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

New Brazil manager Dunga has criticized Neymar and his team mates following their abysmal World Cup. He insists that they failed to take the World Cup as seriously as they should have, and insists that Neymar will not be center of all the attacks anymore.

"We will not play for Neymar, he will play for the team.

I wouldn’t have allowed these players to dye their hair while they were with the national team. Either do it before or after, but they should be thinking about the World Cup.

Neymar appears with a cap or without a cap. It should be [a Brazil cap]. We should be talking about what happens on the field."

"We will not play for Neymar, he will play for the team.I wouldn’t have allowed these players to dye their hair while they were with the national team. Either do it before or after, but they should be thinking about the World Cup.Neymar appears with a cap or without a cap. It should be [a Brazil cap]. We should be talking about what happens on the field."