Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Eboue's Mistreatment
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Did anyone else see what Besiktas holligans did to our Ex-Arsenal man? They threw objects at him, bottles, lighters and other stuff. It's just sad to see that. However the Turkish people have insisted that it wasn't racial intentions rather it was because of Eboue "play-acting". That still doesn't justify throwing things at a footballer.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2557/news/2011/11/22/2768402/besiktas-deny-racism-allegations-over-attack-on-galatasarays

Comments
MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

man I saw the video on youtube and that was just disgraceful...expected better from Turkish fans.

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I thought Turkish fans were always like this. I saw this documentary a while ago called "The Real Football Factories" hosted by Danny Dyer, he went to different countries and met with random football mobs and went to rival matches with them, it was crazy, I thought Turkey was the most violent, when he went to Besiktas vs Fenerbahce

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
FernandoTorres 12 years ago
Chelsea, Iraq 41 25

eboue deserves to die on the field that stupid negro cant even play dumbasss and why did he left to turkey -_- its his own fault

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

seriously FernandoTorres even though you're practically anonymous I can literally see you...all I can see is a coward who's too intimidated to see the world for himself. Go dwell in Ignorance you sad immature little kid.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

This FernandoTorres guy is everywhere! Gosh he must be a helluva player that he can criticize every frigging player!