Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

^In your opinion maybe.

PS. Enjoy:

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^In your opinion maybe.

NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

How did Lukaku got more votes than Mertens?

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

obsessed - unable to stop thinking about something; too interested in or worried about something. If someone is obsessed with a person or thing, they keep thinking about them and find it difficult to think about anything else.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

The question is, would Golazo have bring this up if KDB would have been the one who won it? I'm joking, I'm joking, but more seriously, if its anything like the ballon d'or, the 2017 award focus propably on the 2016-2017 season. No doubt if KDB keep up his performance, he will surely win the 2018 award. ;)

@Golazo Also, was posting that vid really necessary, I mean, it sure look like taunting in my point of view. :(

• History

The question is, would Golazo have bring this up if KDB would have been the one who won it? I'm joking, I'm joking, but more seriously, if its anything like the ballon d'or, the 2017 award focus propably on the 2016-2017 season. No doubt if KDB keep up his performance, he will surely win the 2018 award. ;)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Biased against facts much, Emo and Amir? I feel for you guys.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

obsessed - unable to stop thinking about something; too interested in or worried about something. If someone is obsessed with a person or thing, they keep thinking about them and find it difficult to think about anything else.

So this is a football forum, I posted news and this is how much envious/butthurt you can get? OK. Last topic I made I guess, but at least I post facts and back them up with evidence when needed...Hazard won the league and scored 16 goals and won this award fairly.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

No it’s because your posting unnecessary videos. I can find many videos of Adama Troare similar stuff, doesn’t mean he should get individual awards.

And btw, not taking anything away from Hazard, he’s been superb. But you choosing that moment of all moments sums up why he shouldn’t get it.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

No it’s because your posting unnecessary videos. I can find many videos of Adama Troare similar stuff, doesn’t mean he should get individual awards.

You posted long before me that someone else should have gotten the award, takes away all your credibility in what you are saying now...

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

he says his opinion and that takes away all his credibility while you just try to post something to trigger arsenal fans, lmao what has this forum became.

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Hazard is good for sure, but De Bruyne is my pick. I look forward to seeing how well Belguim does this cup.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

he says his opinion and that takes away all his credibility while you just try to post something to trigger arsenal fans

How about he is trying first to trigger Chelsea fans? Cause I don't see why would De Bruyne deserve this award when it was such a clear swipe by Hazard, he won the league, played in FA Cup final and scored 16 goals last season, too much to take from an Arsenal fan like you and him...

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golazo One person saying he disagree Hazard was best in 2017 does not mean as an absolute its because they are an Arsenal fan and dislike Hazard. To be fair, most Arsenal fan I know seem ok with Hazard most of time. Your taking different opinion than your own a bit too personal imo.

The real problem for me though with those award is that its for the 2017 year and people tend to think its for the end of last season and begining of this one when it actually only focus on full last season. I think that really confusing.

• History

@Golazo I'm gonna be sincere and I don't want you to take personally but really mate, I like Hazard generaly but every time you talk about him, you manage to make me hate him for some reason. Sorry if this sound mean... :(

Also, one person saying he disagree Hazard was best in 2017 does not mean as an absolute its because they are an Arsenal fan and dislike Hazard. To be fair, most Arsenal fan I know seem ok with Hazard most of time. Your taking different opinion than your a bit too personal imo.

The real problem for me though with those award is that its for the 2017 year and people tend to think its for the end of last season and begining of this one when it actually only focus on full last season. I think that really confusing.

amir_keal 6 years ago

Golazo111

You posted long before me that someone else should have gotten the award, takes away all your credibility in what you are saying now...

No it doesn’t, especially considering 75% of people think the same about KDB. There’s a reason why been the best midfielder this season

How about he is trying first to trigger Chelsea fans

By saying an EX Chelsea you’ve been begging to come back ever since he left should have won. That’s so sad.

Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

The problem is you along with these Arsenal fans reacted in a very bad manner. Hazard won it after winning the league and scoring 16 goals, what did De Bruyne win last season, he wasn't even in the best 11 of the league and yet the first comment is just there to provoke, well what goes around comes around kids!

I just edited my first response after noticing that Amir actually posted no argument at all so it's not my fault you guys asked for it you're all still butthurt, specially Emo since he is a fan of De Bruyne so this award probably went down hard on him lol

• History

The problem is you along with these Arsenal fans reacted in a very bad manner. Hazard won it after winning the league and scoring 16 goals, what did De Bruyne win last season, he wasn't even in the best 11 of the league and yet the first comment is just there to provoke, well what goes around comes around kids!

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

played in FA Cup final

No, you just didn't say that. You can't possibly mean to argue that, this is one of the reasons why Hazard was Belgian player of the year. I've heard a lot of arguments over here, this is probably the biggest joke I've heard over the years. Gonna give you little clue about where was Hazard in FA Cup final, if you started with it.

enter image description here

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

No, you just didn't say that.

Sad little person, yes I did say it, he won the league and played FA Cup final, scored 16 goals and won this award by more than double the votes, cry more these are all facts...just like the penalty against them that I also proved as a fact.

amir_keal 6 years ago

he won the league and played FA Cup final

So did Courtois

scored 16 goals

Lukaku scored 25.

You know I have no reason to be butthurt about this, and you did not prove anything in the penalty incident. That was a complete joke.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You know I have no reason to be butthurt about this, and you did not prove anything in the penalty incident. That was a complete joke.

I did put all the facts and proved it, you acting like a child doesn't change reality so better learn to give credit where it's due, otherwise Lukaku didn't win the voting, nor did Courtois, but you said De Bruyne should have won the award anyway so please stop trying to make yourself look like you didn't come here to only cause trouble, I know its hard but nobody forces you to react you only show some signs of a complex towards Chelsea once again, go stare at the Sun or something...

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

De Bruyne will win the award for 2018 and Hazard is a solid winner for 2017. I don't understand what is there to debate but it almost feels like people say things just to say them.