Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Eden Hazard to Real Madrid ‘a done deal’ with announcement soon
Hekasi 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 764

Eden Hazard’s move to Real Madrid is a ‘done deal’ with the Spanish giants ready to announce the deal at the end of the season.

That’s according to Marca who say that Los Blancos will pay €140m for the 28-year-old despite the fact he only has one year left on his Chelsea contract.

Comments
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

Thats not bad money considering he has only one season left. If this really become official, I will be happy that he and Zidane will be able to work together considering the respect they got for each other.

Hekasi 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 764

It will hurt so bad seeing him different colour next season. Idk what will happen to Chelsea man without hazard this team looks like it can't beat a Sunday league team.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Bad move by RM imo... that is too much for a player with only one year left on his contract. But at least that reduces the chances of them going after half PSG team.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

why would Real pay 140m, if they could get him for free next season. 100m would be probably maximum imo.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Because then other clubs can step in.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

he said himself Real Madrid is his biggest dream and I doubt he wants to play in Ligue 1, still paying 140M for Hazard would be awesome business by Chelsea..

Hekasi 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 7 764

Still don't know if he is gonna leave or not. He did say he want's to play CL as we are top 4 now, I hope he change his mind and stay with us. But yeah €140 for 28 year old on his last year contract is a lot.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Still don't know if he is gonna leave or not. He did say he want's to play CL as we are top 4 now. I hope he stays. But yeah €140 for 28 year old on his last year contract is a lot.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Yes but that is the market. I am sure demand has forced the price to go up.

Plus, every player like above mentioned wants to play CL. He can stay in Chelsea and become big legend or take a chance by going to Madrid to hit big or become like Robben. I am sure his desire to try new club as big as real where he will be playing with top players will trump any desire to solidify his legacy at Chelsea. Probably, winning Europa league will be his icing on the cake before he leaves and he will feel satisfied

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

Premier league best winger for good

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Would be interesting to see his dribbling skills vs zonal defenses...

Serhio 5 years ago
Manchester City, Haiti 0 2

very Big money for football player

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Eden Hazard joins Real Madrid for 100M Euros, will make it official after Europa League Final [L'Equipe]

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Too cheap

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

he'd be going for free next season, 100m is good deal.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Its a good price for him, but not if he only has one season left on his contract. Especially when they could sign him after 6 months.

If RM know they can get Hazard it would be insane to throw away 100M... However if he considers staying in chelsea or going elsewhere besides RM then maybe 100M could scare off other teams.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Its a good price for him, but not if he only has one season left. Especially when they could sign him after 6 months.

If RM know they can get Hazard it would be insane to throw away 100M... However if he considers staying in chelsea or going elsewhere besides RM then maybe 100M could scare off other teams.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Dream or no dream! I am mad at the board who are obviously not doing their job properly when they can't stick with one manager for once and create foundation of culture hence they don't like the current one. Perhaps then Hazard would have been in better mood to stay especially if have never sold Salav, De Bruyne, Costa and other players.. Managers are being pressured to get results so they cut players that are needed for long term and get short term solutions.

100 mil might be good price yet he is indespebsible not just cod Chelsea but for the league too. Who is next after hazard? Pogba? Salah? MANE? De Bruyne? STERLING?

THESE PLAYERS SHOULDN'T LEAVE AND THEY CAN GO DOWN THE HISTORY PLAYING FOR THEIR CLUBS NOT FOR MADRID OR BARCELONA.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Marcus Well, a lots of the player you mentioned haven't has many rumours and link toward Real than Hazard did in the past. The fact he fits their need and that he like the manager (and that the manager like him by the same occassion) also help a lots.

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Based on past market deals, Hazard is on the cheap for this deal and that is even with the one season left on contract. Real are smart to push and get him now over battling pricing wars. Now, Hazard might not want other teams, but he will surely have to consider the money, and it will also force Real to adjust their bids.

Chelsea are crazy to let him go, but if the player is asking for a move, they need to get as much as they can for him. It will be very interesting to see how he does in La Liga. Very, very good player, so I wish him the best.