Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL 2018-2019: so it begin
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Manchester is gonna win, in the opening.

:D. I cant wait for it to start :D which is one 15' left.

Looking at this year investment. I dont think any club can pull a Leceister City again.

Do you think there will be a dark horse?

Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Slowest pk lol

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

After fast attack, were are slowing down again.. But thanks to De Gea we are still in the lead.

So far still good 👍

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

I think Mou should discourage those slow PEN taking moves... very risky.

And now SHAWWWWWWWW

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Good results in the end for United, though that penality was quite unlucky, I think both team were very good. Happy to see Shaw scoring as well, he deserved that for sticking to his dream of playing for United instead of wanting to leave. Plus, both goal scorer are player Mou antagonize. And Sanchez was dreadful despite some good inspiration. Lukaku should have scored his chance and Leicester was quite pleasing to watch, Madison, Gray, Chilwell and Pereira all had decent game, future looking bright for Leicester.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

@Emo: Indeed, we played well in the second half, but the first half after the goal was dreadful.

Not the prettiest game, but we do show some great improvement. Im so glad for Shaw and Pogba. I dont get too excited but this is a great start.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Arsenal also played very well, they didn't have any end product to show for it but I thought it was a lot better than a lot of last season performance. City on the other were lethal when it mattered. Ozil lost way too many ball though. 19 in total ffs. :( Realy liked Guendouzi, made a few mistake but his work ethic and the number of interception he pull in a game are incredible, hope he keep this up and work on his shortcoming, if so, the guy could become a gem.