Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL POTY contenders 2019
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

A bit early to be talking about the Player of the Year but so far who are your contenders?

Tis a long list I have missed somebody im sure, but... bring on the h8ers.

Comments
Ledley 5 years ago

Going for Pogba noting** - that the votes for official award closes in March sometime even though, the award is presented at the end of the season.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

Really hard to pick one as of now, Pogba has been good recently though so maybe if he keep this up. Salah, Auba, Kane, Sterling and Hazard have also been great up until now. Its between those 6 for me though depending on what happen, some other like Aguero, Sane, Mane and Son could slip in over another of those named though over the time.

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

Pogba has been great but United isn't even in the top 4...I would lean Van Dijk for this. Who isn't even on that list? You put Calbert-Lewin in there and not VVD...no comment.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Sun Yeah, got to agree, thats a bit weird, sure he just forgot though. :P

Ledley 5 years ago

Yeah it is early but welcome to the crunch part of the season. I predict Man United will make the top 4. Can't get everyone though as each person here has a different opinion. That is welcomed

Tks for reminding me of Sane, Emo he has been improving and has scored when it.counts. Aguero while a great player I think hasn't played enough, just my 2cents.

Manual votes tally:

+1 Virgil VD. Don't mind that hes from Glasgow Celtic.
+1 Leroy Sane (Emo votes)

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

But seriously, at the end of the season, I'm not sure Van Dijk will get it because defender are underated a lots in those kind of competition, as of now, I believe he deserve a lot of credit for Liverpool results.

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

Maybe not. Salah had a great year last season and Liverpool weren't anywhere near a threat until they got VVD. Even the average fan can probably recognize that in terms of team contribution, VVD is more important than Salah.

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I'd love for this to be separate polls based on GK, Def, Mid, Fw.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@SunFlash True that, I agree what you say make sense. He should at least make the top six pick at the end of the season if he keep this up.

Golefty 5 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Allison and Virgil VD should be on here

Ledley 5 years ago

Alison is already there.

Manual votes:

+3 VVd
+1 Leroy Sane (Emo votes)