Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

EPL vs Serie A vs La Liga vs Bundesliga
rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

Have your say on what league you enjoy the most and why.

Comments
European 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 2 45

EPL; it's a lot more competitive for every team. Altough Serie A is starting to get there, EPL is a step in front.

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Agree, epl is the best. This applies, of course, if one calculates the average. Then comes Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga and Primeira Liga is the fifth I think. You know, Porto, Benfica, Sporting, Braga, etc.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

epl...they should rename la liga 'el classico' instead since there is only 2 teams involved in winning anything. serie a is better than la liga, but its not as competitive as epl.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

La Primera División is not only about real madrid and barcelona -_- look at valencia , sevilla , villa real , athelic bilbao and much more these teams are very talented but anyway EPL is the best league in the world.. but the bundesliga and the Serie A are also very great leagues i also like the french league ;)

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

EPL without a doubt. They are the most entertaining. Any team can beat anyone. Unlike some leagues...

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

Yeah, I agree.

1. EPL
  2. Serie A
  3. Bundesliga
  4. Ligue 1
  5. La Liga
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Bundersliga is the most equalated league in Europe. They are the most entertaining because every team can beat anyone. There play a lot of young and talented players but sadly the rich clubs come with a lot of money and buy them then destroy their career. Also Bundersliga have awesome stadiums and amazing fans who always know how to win and how to lose! 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

West Europe leagues are the best,bundesliga i sso exciting ex: München 2 pinst behind Boruusia Dortmund + Schalke.

I love french league,full of talented players;i cant understand people saying ligue 1 sucks. In European competitions they suck but also exciting with Marseille PSG and Montpellier.People should more watch highlights of Bundersliga and Ligue 1

omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

1- EPL
2-Bundesliga
3-serie A
4-la liga

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Barclay's Premier League is by far the best because there's a lot of giant teams (Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Tottenham, Man C, etc) competing

Also, every game is exciting to watch since you can never know what to expect

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Definately the EPL as any teams can beat each other, but Serie A has been excellent this season, much improved on recent years.

1.EPL

2.Bundesliga

3.Serie A

4.Ligue 1

5.Eredivisie

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

1.EPL
2.Bundesliga
3.turkish superleague
4.Greek superleague
5.Serie A
6.Bundesliga
7.Eredevise
8.npower League 1
9.Npower League 2
12763901.La Liga.. |You are so funny!|

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

in terms of entertainment the EPL would go first and then the Serie A but in opportunity and equality then the bundesliga and the ligue 1 are probably the best 

omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

this year i think bundesliga is the most entertaining , 4 till now fighting for the first spot

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

EPL... its more rich and entertaining

Headline 12 years ago
9 59

Here are the top ten average leagues in order from experts all over the world. It's also published on SkySports. (Remember that leagues with only one or two teams that are among the best don't have an advantage; it needs to be overall good.)

1. England
  2. Italy
  3. Germany
  4. Portugal
  5. France
  6. Spain
  7. Netherlands
  8. Brazil
  9. Belgium
  10. Russia

normal in liga only 3 teams : barca real  & maybe valencia for CL .

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591
  1. EPL
  2. BUNDESLIGA
  3. LA LIGA
  4. SERIE A