Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Euro 2012 Group Table Predictions
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Post on this discussion in all groups which teams will be 1st,2nd.3rd and 4th...

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

GROUP A : 1.Russia 2.Czech 3.Greece 4.Poland GROUP B : 1.Germany 2.Netherlands 3.Denmark 4.Portugal GROUP C: 1.Italy 2.Spain 3.Ireland 4.Croatia GROUP D : 1.England 2.Sweden 3.France 4.Ukraine.

European 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 2 45

Hahaha! Portugal on 4th!? Now it isn't possible to sink deeper, my friend.

Denmark is a strong team who will cause problems. They won against Portugal 2-1. Don't forget people.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@experfootball11 , why is Ukraine 4th? they are very strong i think they will be in the semi or quarter finals...

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

There is no way Italy is beating Spain to top Group C.

@ Footaholic : Why ? Italy improved from the world cup with younger players. They showed in a friendly that they could beat Spain. Actually strong national team CAN beat them  like England or Portugal.

keith28120 12 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

GroupA.Russia.2Cezech.3Gerrece.4Poland
GroupB.1Netherlands.2Germany3.Portugal4.Denmark
GroupC.1 Spain2.Ireland3.Italy4.Croita
GroupD1.England2.France.3Sweden.4Urankie

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

Group A :  1. Czech. R  2.Russia   3. Poland  4. greece.
Group B    1. Germany  2. Netherlands  3. Denmark   4. Portugal
Group C    1. Spain  2. Italy  3.Ireland   4 Croatia
Group D    1. France  2. Ukraine  3.Sweden   4. England

England can't be last.

anonymous2 12 years ago
AC Milan, Netherlands 4 8

england are the most over rated big team in the euro's i even the fans, if you askk them "are england crap" they will even tell you yes so dont hate on me hate on the england team they are shit, i think holland is the best team in the world

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

You talk so much rubbish your opinion means nothing, England are not 'crap' and Holland certainly are not the best team in the world.

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Group A: 1 Russia. 2 Czech. 3 Greece. 4 Poland.
Group B: 1 Netherlands. 2 Germany. 3 Portugal. 4 Denmark.
Group C: 1 Spain. 2 Italy. 3 Ireland. 4 Croatia.
Group D: 1 England. 2 France. 3 Sweden. 4 Ukraine.

Jimskeleton you're right, they are not crap, they're shit... literally.They will tie with Poland and Sweden, and lose to France. If I was as delusional as you, I would say that Greece will win it again then... England national team shouldn't even be considered a top seed.
@expertfootball11 They can't be last? Why are they holly or something? Its football and anything its possible. Arsenal almost came back from a 4-0 deficit so explain why can't they be last? You have an opinion and I have one. Mine is they sux and they will be dead last...
y u mad bros?

@Jimskeleton : No team is perfect , like humans.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Yeah England are so crap they beat Spain, and the English 'youth team' only lost to an experienced Dutch side 3-2, yeah that is really shit, for someone who can only post 'y u mad bros' in 99% of your posts I don't care what you think either.

He is funny, not a troll.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

In your opinion, someone who posts the same message in every thread is a troll and a spammer, not funny.

What are you 10yo lmao? You got any pubic hairs yet haha? Is it me or England got raped by a single player in their last game? Robben?
Germany lost to France so what? In your Dumbo like way of thinking that means that France is miles ahead of Germany? Let me teach you some common sense... Squads don't use friendly games to play for their life but to test their formation and other technical problems they might be facing.
When England faced Spain they turtled the entire game, you know parking the bus.
Next time before replying read what others say. I said: "You have an opinion and I have one."  and not I don't care about other's opinion.
k?thx bai
ps. dont be mad brah!!

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Haha, calling me 10 when you can only post the same shit over and over again, only one 10 year old hear BRAH!!!

In your 'dumbo like way' as you put it if teams don't play for their life why did Holland put out a full strength side against an England youth side, you know squat kid, so don't try talk football with the big boys.

Big boys???? Oh god you're stupid, but I kinda expected that since you're a Hotspurs fan. The part of London which they populate has low average intelligence quotient so I don't expect you to understand much. I'll rephrase it again so you might understand it, England is dead last w/e group they're in, dead last.
 Its not Holland fyi, its Netherlands as Holland is a region in the western part of Netherlands. Big boy huh? gtfo noob.